Classic Motorcycle mechanics Show - 17/18 Oct 2009

50 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2009 21:04:54 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Main hall entrance. 12:00 ? open to sugestions Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

open to sugestions Geek

Not the smartest thing to write wen i'm about lol

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

steady now. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Might be more like 1 for me, but main hall entrance is a good rendezvous place. If anyone wants my mobile number give me a PM.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

we'll make it 13:00 then wills. I get a lie in. nice one.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lie in what?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Me and drob will be going on Saturday so hopefully will get to meet up with some of you at 1pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

yr car or mine cg???????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Do i need to wear a red carnation so you know its me ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

nah bj just carry a copy of mnc that should do                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MNC is that Mad Nutter Comic   ?                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me and Cataraptor will be there hopefully (its the daughters engagement party too so i have to say hopefully. We will see you by main doors at 1 too, hopefully mind!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MOon looking forward to annoying u i mean seeing you again :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Moonstone and I will attempt to get there early since I've been writing a list of tools and other items to buy. As a result, we'll be going in her car. I've also looked out October's Motorcycle Monthly which has a full show guide which means we should find our way to the meeting place on time. Hopefully, we'll see you good people at the entrance to the main hall at 13:00. 
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Woo hoo moon looks like your going to be getting some new pressies, don't forget to buy some swarfega washing the sheets.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

LOL @ CG LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See you all there, will be in car so luk out for a mad brummie behind the wheel !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

See you all later. BJ I will be in the car to so that will make two mad brummies behind the wheel in cages.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

great show, lots to see, enjoyed the day wiv cg, also a short but sweet hello 2 bj, moon, cata, blues, hrcpiloit,bikerbill, dont fink i have missed any1, soz if i have...............well happy cos I brought myself a new helmet, just cant wait to get back on me bike and wear it, feel silly wearin it sittin in me livinroom LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Like Drob said great day out with good company and lots and lots of laughs even before we left my drive to go there. Embarrassed it was an alarming day to say the least.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 934 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption