Classic Motorcycle mechanics Show - 17/18 Oct 2009

50 Posts | Latest reply on 19/10/2009 21:04:54 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Stafford County Show Ground   With the emphasis firmly on motorcycles from the 60's, 70's, and 80's; the Classic Motorcycle Mechanics show is getting bigger and better each year. With more than 28,000 enthusiasts demonstrating the growing popularity in motorcycles from this era it really would be a shame to miss it. Also the amazing Wall of Death will be back, where they will be doing their breath taking shows throughout the weekend.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Went to the earlier one this year at Stafford..was good..hoping to go to this one as well dependent on whether someone will have girls for me..I took them to the Uttoxeter Classic Bike Show and they weren't too impressed LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just reminding folk its this weekend Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not sure wot i'm doin as i forgot it was this weekend. Might see if one of my brothers is goin. Don't mind goin by myself tho. easier if your not havin to worry about losin people. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blues if ur going Sunday let me know Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

I'm going on the saturday, shall look out for anyone i know                                                                                                                                                                             
indian Benny's Profile
indian Benny

In: carlisle

Don't know about anyone else but I was ridin Bsa/ triumph,s and velo,s in the seventies, And I don,t want owt more to do with british bikes, All the sunny days spent fixin them instead of ridin.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Lots of classic jap bikes there benny amongst a lot of othere things.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I had a couple of bsa's,a norton and a triumph in the 70's,none of which let me down.used to cough and splutter a bit and I always had to leave a pan on the floor to catch the oil but they always went.my triumph now is as smooth as silk at 11 years old and does the 450 mile round trip to mrs pond's without missing a beat.
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

mind you,my mate had a greaves that spent more time in bits than it did on the road LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Pond was it called Jimmy by any chance ?                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

err no                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

If it was'nt for the old British bikes kick starting the industry ..where would we have been today!??                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

no pun intended lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok pun wasted ............ what shall i do now lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Please take some photos or I'll have to squish ya!! Evil Smile lol     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=575                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Shall be going up on saturday, along with a few of our local VJMC crowd.So far weather looks good for the weekend so should be enjoying the ride up on the Gpz.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

I am goin 2 this event and if I can find me camera I will take sum fotos, Look out for me there and come and say Hi                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

looks like a few going saturday. seems like the day to go. anyone dare to mention time and place? or just gonna wing it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blues what time would you like to meet up ???                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 697 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption