Saga Launch Motorbike Insurance For Over 50s

29 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2009 09:33:41 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aha! Well done XK - they're the charlatans... or the Sheilas... I could think of the advert - even hummed the tune to myself, but the name was not forthcoming! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yes cata! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I am not a grumpy old man, more sort of a world weary cynic   Actually I am feeling old, the copper who turned up to take the details when I was burgled last week appeared to be still pubescent. As they say you know you are getting old when the coppers start to look younger but the poor little soul didn't look old enough to be out on his own.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

what p....s me off is just when you think you've got all the answers to life and become an expert at your chosen field...you get buried in it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

With 20 years to go, I will make a note of the Saga offer, and file it somewhere, promptly forget about it due to alzheimers or dementia... and probably forget where I left the bike anyway!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hopefully I will never suffer from any mental illness, touch wood *knock knock* Ooh - there's somebody at the door!                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....he he Saga wtf...................I dont do the blue rinses or coach tours and I definately wont be needing disposable nappies (except for my grand daughter!!) or have any probs with the vibrations from me bike........................no rude comments guys please!!!..............keep fighting it all the way I say - seems to have worked for me up until now Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah, grandma but do you need cheap insurance for your electric buggyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he cheeky..........................I seem to keep your battery charged ok pmsl!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 631 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption