Keep an eye on Storm

27 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2007 04:58:52 by crafty gwen | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cos at the time of posting this she has over 900 (911 to be exact) posts.......... should hit the big 1K by the end of the week.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ha rube you can count past ten !!!!!! gosh i didnt know i was heading for the figure !!!! you know that huge first mile stone of bm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that thing most of you have done yonks ago you chatter boxes !!!!!  right am goin to take a peek myself an see what this post is about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
storm's Profile
storm

ha told ya you couldnt count cos it says............hang on i gotta scroll back up now 914 or 915 when ive put this one up !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Wrong it said 916 when I looked at it.... but they change each time you post................ so I was accurate at the time..... Keep going girl you might make it before the end of the weekend if not by the end of the week.   I'll be watching. (0) (0)                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woohoo storm bm is watchin you lmao LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

LOL go for it Storm hun u know u can do it LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

says 921 now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah she is becoming a right little post monster.... got the bit between her teeth now that the finishing line is in sight.... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Only about 80 to go... and she has gone quiet again.........    C'mon Storm   Just Post willya!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

^ ^ hiding in the background here  (.)(.)                                             \/                                              ~    been apintin today an jaks come home poorly from school so thats my weekend sorted... decorator an nurse !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

have you got the uniform tho storm?Wink             LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol yeah an me stethascope oggy   Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Its the enema thats got me worried                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Go for it girl keep posting                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

well it wont be this weekend cos can't type that much !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

But as I said... by the end of the week.... just keep at it hon.                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

come on Storm I'm waiting for the big cheer lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah and me come on storm wooohoooooooooooo LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1946 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption