That motorbike smell

40 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2009 15:48:38 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't know if anyone else gets this, but when I walk into my garage it smells gorgeous!  I don't know what it is, a mixture of WD40, Oil, and other bike related smells!    I love it! :)                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Better than the smell i get from me car after weekend , mmmmmmmmmmmm chilli lol                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Oh yes!  Mentioned this to Roachy once and she just looked at me odd.   But yes, I do like to get home from work, park the bike in the garage and then go back in an hour later or so "to get something I forgot or to check on something" Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

I can remember the smell in my Dads garage as a nipper, loved it when I got my own bikes later in life and after 20 years without it I can stand in the garage all night now.

Shame they don't do it as an air freshener for the house/car lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RK bottle it and sell it u'll make a fortune lol

u can get air freshners that smell like new cars so y not !!!

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

my garage smells of mr sheen lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

castrol oil from a two stroke............                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

UKHR why o why am i not surprised at that lol                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

i have to keep her looking nice for when my lady is on pilly                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

don't get me started now boys!!! wd 40, oil, petrol!  just lush, when i was pregnant, i used to lick creosote, cudn't help it!!! weird or wot!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

you are as thoughtful as you are stunning my liege xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I don't know if anyone else gets this, but when I walk into my garage it smells gorgeous!  I don't know what it is, a mixture of WD40, Oil, and other bike related smells!    I love it! :)     No I don't get it, I don't even know where your garage is Wink LOL   I aint got a garage either but me shed smells of grass LOL (no not the kind that can be smoked)                                                                                                                                                                                 
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

no good if u cant smoke it kwak LOL Cool Wacko lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i best paint me self in it then LC Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I can recommend Scottoil FS365, it keeps my bike rust free, makes the engine cases very shiny and the excess that drips onto the collector box smells just like Castrol-R when it burns off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats the stuff...castrol r....                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yep castrol r - two stroke, used to love going to Long Eaton Speedway and Canterbury before it when I lived in Kent..............will never forget that smell...............pure excitement Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

white city....manchester for me bh                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Formative memory - Uncle Brian taking me to the speedway, Halifax Dukes at Shay Stadium. I was about 8 or 9, perched on the back of his Panther with the belt from his trenchcoat round both of us. I of course was wearing full safety equipment, jeans, anorak, wooly hat and wellies.  My mother always blamed Brian for my bike habit.                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Wot no gloves Prof...how could you lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 796 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption