Chat Room - its a fun place to be

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2007 14:27:11 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oooooooooo TMI hon........Dead   Delrosa by the way girls........ was a kind of fruit syrup stuff for babies....... ask yer mum.   I think it was absolutly loaded with sugar, which is probably why you don't see it these days.   I loved it.... rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

bet u used to have sugar sandwiches too didnt u rube? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah actually I did..... wouldn't mind one right now.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

we used to have sugar sandwiches or crisp sandwiches at my nans when we visited,and dandilion and burdock to drink! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

they stopped doing that stuff rube cos it rotted the kids teeth Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah Di... I know it did....... It did that to me with my milk teeth..... ruined my mouth..........  had to go to a clinic at about ... maybe between one and two years old.  Mum had to wait outside.   I remember it vividly to this day.... they just held me down and pulled them all out.  Horrible .. horrible childhood memory.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

yep, stopped about 10 yrs or so ago. i was luck, NAAFI didn't stock it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
loopylou2006's Profile
loopylou2006

In: N.IRELAND

hi people                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hiya Loopylou2006  great to have you on board as it were....  just join in with the rest of us.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

hi loopylou,welcome to the madhouse hunny! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Hi ya loopylou, how goes it hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

welcome 2 bm loopylou , this site certainly makes your cheeks hurt with smiling and laughing and gets quite addictive.it should probably carry a health ...warning B M is good for your health but could probably make you pee your pants with laughter.                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I do have a design in mind for split crotch incontinence pants you know..... I think Di is sewing some butterflies on them as we speak...... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yeah I can identify with deviltriker - no one in when I've looked - no  fun unless you want to chat to yourself - then you have got a problem lol!!!Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hi loopyloo welcome to the site, or should i say the mad house !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ive been into the chat room several times at different times of day and night and its always empty, on the one time i was there and someone came in they mentioned it used to be busy but now nobody uses it hence it being empty.   So is there a particular time everyone uses the chat room?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

hi loopylou,when you go into the chatroom & no one is in there its best to hang around.you have to refresh the page now & then to see if theres more than one person in there but if you hang around some one else will normaly come in for a chat Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2031 seconds. There are 1607 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption