Chat Room - its a fun place to be

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2007 14:27:11 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cadbury Dairy Milk With Caramel Chocolate Single Bar  just for rube if the dam thing stops on when i post it                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

who's a clever girl lol LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

i know theres no stopping me now.   dont stop me now im having aa good time dont know any more of the lyrics !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im havin a ballLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

........... doesnt it stick to yer teeth RC? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Cry where's mine can see who's favorite Storm pmsl
storm's Profile
storm

right what sort do you like gwen post it up an your request will be granted !!!!!!!!!!  by the good fairy of the boards !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

would'nt know rube cause me is being very good on my diet!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

............ Hmmmm good for you RC..... LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

see i can be a good girl when i want to be LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah ... right...... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

what????????????????? i can you know .........very rare but i can LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yeah but you not said whaat your good at rc !!!!Evil SmileCensored                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Good girls go to heaven... bad girls go everywhere... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

heaven does'nt want me..........hell is afraid i'll take over LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and yep i got the t-shirt to prove it lmaoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You got one of those badges that say  "Psycho Bitch From Hell".   A friend of mine had one on a birthday card and wore it everytime she went to the pub with us.....                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no just got the t-shirt lolLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mike1500mj's Profile
mike1500mj

In: cheltham

Cry ive bean in the chatt room and no 1 there so dont think many pips are useing them same a hope see you in them                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

welcome to bm mike.   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hiya Mike.... sorry you had to come in here on a night like this mate.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1406 seconds. There are 1315 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption