Chat Room - its a fun place to be

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2007 14:27:11 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Baby Blade's Profile
Baby Blade

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey why don't more of you use the chat room, those of us that do can tell you its a real good laugh.   Its a really good and unintrusive way of getting to know people.   I'm finding out some quite interesting things about people and enjoying a giggle whilst hopefully making some really good friends.   So don't be shy and join in :)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yeah we're a good bunch have a laugh, its not been that busy in there just latley,mind u i aint been in much either, chat to u soon bb take care from rc.                                                                                                                                                                             
deviltriker666's Profile
deviltriker666

In: nottinghamshire

never anyone in,,been in 3-4 times now                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

There's usually more people in during evening time. Most people at work at this time of day and some works internet connections won't allow access to "chatroom" applications.                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am quite nervous of usin chatroom cos cant type very quick!!                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

dont worry witchest just get on in there you'll be ok, i haven't been in for a while so will try an get in soon.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I used to go in there a fair bit.... but cos of my work hours I tend to miss people and keep choosing empty times...... still go in occasionaly.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

same old story ehhh rube you keep a knockin but no ones in !!!!!!!!!!!!   hahahahahahahahahah                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well, wasn't going to say so Storm but I did notice that you have the light on when there is no one at home.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh my rube u know storm to well LOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

its gone very dark at my house now pmsl bet u'll get lost if u came down now Rube pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

as to the chat room there is never anyone in when i go look lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

been in there a few times lately but peeps that are in there seem to forget to refresh the page every now & then,if you dont then it will just tell you theres only one or two ppl in there,was in there for about 20mins the other night.dont know if the others had forgot to log out or had minimised the page but didnt seem to be much chatting going on really,might pop in there tonight if i get a chance
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A dull and dark Gwen's Place?    Hard to picture that hon  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i did it!! i went in the chat room!!! just my luck that sam needed feedin so had to leave! couldnt work out how to whisper tho!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

There is a little box with an arrow pointing down on the bottom left... it usually says  "All Users"  click on the arrow at the side and it gives a list of all the ones talking.... so you click on the one you want to whisper to.... but make sure it is the right one before you say anything  LOL   To speak to everyone again just change it back to all users                                                                                                                                                                             
innerwildchild's Profile
innerwildchild

In: Burton

Well now that everyone's heard about Rube and his shocking belly dance scandal, of course there's no-one in there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

Evil Smile so true Innerwildchild hun pmsl couldn't agree with u more rofl
RC's Profile
RC

LOL LOL LOL LOL me to                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Confused i havent heard about this, someone tell me plsThumbs Up its got to be funny if its got something to do with rube bellydancing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3594 seconds. There are 1153 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption