BM Xmas Party

73 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2009 23:06:25 by RC | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Back on track with the thread, cissy when I have organised the last two xmas bm meet ups they have been child friendly meals on an afternoon, so no dark journeys or childminders to arrange. Also discount meal prices for the children.   Off thread I don't do christmas very well, I love my girls to bits and spending time with them but it was an xmas time when I first discovered my sister and my hubby were having an affair and even now xmas always brings this back to me, I am also committed to spend xmas with my ex in laws who I love to bits as they have only me and my girls. My girls all have their own families now though and have said this year they will be spending it with their partners so I am not sure what this one holds for me.                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Appreciate that CG... and if money was no object, I would make the effort, honest!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Sorry folks didnt realise a xmas bash had already been arranged for the 5th, my apologies RC   Maybe combining that with the bike show is a good idea if folks think they would be sober enough to get up lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I love christmas..even though I split up about then..It is still a good time of year especially for the wee bairns!!! You can never have too much parties BJ so don't apologise nice to have the choice, unless you live in frickin Aberdeen lol! 
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I hate Christmas so i wont be in the country........   YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well xmas is just for the kids i feel, its the time around the anniversary of my mums death all be it along time ago now, so i am glad once its gone, but as long as my kids are happy, so am i....                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

just one thing cissy,if your kids are away,why complain about babysitters who charge by the hour???? Confused just an observation lol   I'm not overkeen on christmas myself,far too commercial and you cant get near the bar in the pub for the once a year drinkers Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

well xmas is just for the kids , well said Ian but then again aint we the big kids on the block lol . ok I will refraze that  old kid, not big lol . ok young kid in old skin pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

goin bak 2 the the thread, i dont fink bj had mentioned a date for a xmas do, as I said earlier in the thread I personally dont wanna do the already arranged xmas do on the 5th, as 1, its the same wkend as goin 2 the bike show and 2, I dont fancy walkin round the pubs in the cold, so BJ's suggestion maybe of goin 4 a drink sumwhere cov/brum way the nite b4 the bike show is a good idea. Also cg's suggestion of goin 4 a meal daytime, wiv kids if thats wot peeps wanna do is also a gud idea. There is no reason why we cant have 2 or more separate xmas do's on different days in diffferent locations, this way it gives peeps the choice of events they fancy goin 2.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry for any confusion folks.

RC is already organising a do on the 5th in Derby but alas this clashes with the end of the Bike Show in Brum so we can always make a second date available for another party for those who cant make RCs and / or a daytime met so kids can come along.

The choice is yours .................... Tongue

(needs a lie down and a fit man to fan me)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

surely folks will be done at the bike show by the evening, does it not close at 5 ish ?? so it wont clash at all will it ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RCs do is the sat nite and we're off to the bike show on the sunday u plum !!!!  idea being folk travel up for bike show on sat and make nite of it ( i think)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

so is the bike show on events, i didnt realise a meet had been sorted........oh and i aint a plum                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It hasnt been sorted properly it was mentioned at rally and i'm testin the water to see if anyone is game nough to travel to BRUMMIELAND the home of JACKIE, u were too pished to notice i guess lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i remember everything......plus RC was not at the rally you plum                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The bike show was mentioned at rally mr first rate plum                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yam yam yam yam                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

R u cooking exoctic vegetables there Knuckles???                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

There is no reason why we cant have 2 or more separate xmas do's on different days in diffferent locations, this way it gives peeps the choice of events they fancy goin to   You took the words out of my mouth lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

the xmas bash im sorting is now goin to be at the greyhound in belper so no pub crawl just one pub and im goin to sort a disco out for the night time....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 854 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption