BM Xmas Party

73 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2009 23:06:25 by RC | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

There was talk over the weekend about arranging a xmas party, question most needed to be answered is were is central or easy for people to get to and are willing to travel to??

Answers on a postcard lol

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the midlands is central bj                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Brummie Jackie I have organised an xmas meal in the past at basset pole for bm and they were well attended as a central meet up venue, last year we had one at xmas this year we had a post xmas one so maybe that would be a good idea.   if you look back at past event threads there will be details in there, hope that helps                                                                                                                                                                                 
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Could be up for this too, will keep an eye on this.                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

oops lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm sure the Midlands is way, way south of central.  Central is more kind of West Yorkshire, Pontefract way.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

we aint made a date yet av we?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ahh D, that's sweet, but I'm spoken for hun.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Dragon no date set yet

lol @ Geoff

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Wrong thread i think Dragon. It clashes with the bike show at NEC.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

yr a muppet geoff u got yr post in just as i woz sortin mine LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

yep ur spot on bb Embarrassed   Sorry guys wrong thread and iv only had a few Wackopmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

already one sorted, has been put up on the events ages ago lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=473                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Im up for an Xmas party do....when and where please..put it on events this month to give folks plenty of time to get their acts sorted..so that they can come...thank you!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

already up rose has been since june lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Cheers babe xxx let me put me name down ..hang on!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

nice one hunnie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

thats a possibility rc, dunno if i fancy trawlin round the pubs in the cold tho,  so will wait n see wot bj comes up wiv as well then decide wot I wanna do, it will be gud 4 peeps 2 av a choice of events 2 which they wanna go 2                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Noticed it clashes with the NEC...blooming heck.....no chance of moving it then? I never ever miss that bike show...might have to go Sunday instead if I can get up in the morning LOL...                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'd like to do both, depends on circumstances as always Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 1265 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption