Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday

296 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2009 10:57:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yeah BB Come on ?????Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Thanks to Jackie for organising a great night out. Had a gresat time good grub just wish now that we had arranged to stay in a hotel so we could have partied longer . Just about managed to get the last train home Thanks again I have put me piccies up if you havent already seem em. Nice meeting you all again Folks and nice meeting newbies too Lin xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi you  lot, good to meet up with so many nutters, all thoes in the naughty corner hold ya hands up.Thumbs Up what a great night, thanks jackie your a star, you are. roll on 2010, see you all soon I hope.managed to keep hold of my hat                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

its that mad hatter again who let you in pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

can not say any thing may incriminate some one!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BB Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hey sis thought you had a big smile on your face all weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats because you were there Bro xxxxx Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

hiya bj nd rest of the gang no bj didnt drink till 4am the pub we wer in ad an indian above it so i went up there lol nd then cudnt get a taxi as the firm that dropped me off wudnt come bac 4 me (god am i that bad lol) thats y ididnt get bac till 4 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

O right you just wait til we leave then go for an indian lol

'cudnt get a taxi as the firm that dropped me off wudnt come bac 4 me'
I never said a word to them honest LOL

Was good to meet you and glad you had a good time even if it was an ... erm ..... angst to get home lol

Did you manage to make your own breakfast before you left Clap

triker100's Profile
triker100

pmsl at that one bed nd brekki but u got to make your own brekki never ad that b4 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

....should have been advertised as bed and diy brekkie then pmsl!? .......I knew it was you Trike.....................that t-shirt looked just like your pic lol!!! nice to meet you too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mick we should all have turned up at urs and asked for a full english that would have got you moving first thing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

lol didnt need anything 2 get me movein first thing i ad a disco nd a pub full 2 do that think that was bout 8.30 ye thay start early in brumm well the proper drinkers do lol   hiya babyh ye was nice 2 meet u 2 met a few new faces all of witch i hope stay intouch                                                                                                                                                                                 
triker100's Profile
triker100

I knew it was you Trike.....................that t-shirt looked just like your pic lol!!! nice to meet you too LOL so it wasnt my devilish gud luks or my athaletic type figure that helped u recognise me then lol ta bh xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Triker thats what made you stand out to me so it did (creep that i am) lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption