Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday

296 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2009 10:57:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Photo's Here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=579     Thanks to all who took photo's                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all,

what a great weekend!!!

Sorry for surrendering your hat, Zel.  Didn't get to keep the headband I swapped it for,,, I can't tell what happened in the toilets here....

Thanks Mark for the lift,, will return the favour (hang on, need a car first).

Thanks Jackie for a comfy bed,,, never slept so well..

Great to meet everyone.

Roll on next one...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Still cant find my frying pan !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

A bit late in posting about this I know, but wot  fab nite out, great company great food great location, it woz nice to see freinds old and new. Once again I found myself sat in the noisy naughty corner, mind you, wn and lime were also responsible for making most of the noise not meLOL Thanx for all the laughs back at mine from baby harly n crusiergirl n wheelyneely. The bike show woz great even without harley being there, woz nice to see peeps there,had to laugh at wn and blade hugging on the bike, woz also nice to meet up wiv anneka and prof at the show                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Prof was there !!!!

Mmmmmmmm he stayed well clear of me lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Its ok about the hat LN... you looked better in the headbandLOLLOL   What a great weekend..What a good laugh..thanks for the hospitality Jackie I'll be down to make tea and toast again soon   Thats as far as my cooking skills go LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Zel Lady the pleasure was all mine and just so folk know her tea is wicked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

hiya ppl           wat can i say that hasnt allready bin sed big ta 2 bj 4 a gud nite nd thaks 2 the rest of u guys that made it possible met sum nice new faces   big ta 2 the yellow pages 4 my 5 star accomodation deep in the heart of brum pmsl                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mick

did u drink til 4 am then lol

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

why would Prof  stay clear of you Jackie????                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont think he wants to be seen with the ass anne lol

(only joking Prof xxxxxxxxx)

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

i am just  sorry  we missed most of you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just want to add my thanx to BJ and everybody who made this such a great night out. It was nice to meet you all. My Shyness and nerves lasted about 30 seconds which says what a great group of people you are.                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul u still owe me a drink ................ read ur newbie handbook !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh,yes i see it now BJ, its just before the paragraph that says... "in adition to the above rule it is also the sole responsibilty of the said event organiser to ensure all "oldies" (including said organiser) do supply all newbies with suffient alcohol, such that they become so unstable they will need to be carried from the venue" . LMAO BeerThumbs UpLOL just name ur drink, anytime Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

hey i was goin to get u a drink then u went home, cheeky vimtos were the order of the night lol

hey i'll hold uto that, name the time and place mines diest coke no ice ta Thumbs Up

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

What can i say that has not been said allready, a brillant night out with a great set of friends, Jackie motel is just magic even though i only got 3 hours sleep, show was better than expected                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill ssshhhhhhhhhh plp will ask y so little sleep Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Why did you get so little sleep then bb??LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yeah why so little sleep ? lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 702 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption