Sat 5th Dec - Meal, Pub and Bike Show on Sunday

296 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2009 10:57:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

A few people have suggested a get together for the Bike Show at the NEC in Birmingham.

Has been suggested that we met up on Sat 5th Dec for a meal and a pub crawl then off to the bike show on the Sunday as thats the last day and better for bargains.

Looking for feedback so what do you think people ????
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

sounds gud 2 me bj                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ooooh, could be up for that. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Sounds a laugh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

count me in and there is room at the Inn for some peeps to stay over here.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

my inn has floor space as well                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

would love to folks but this clashes with BM Xmas Party in Derby and try as I might, I still haven't managed to crack being in two places at once lol!  Think Ill have to wish you a good get together and do the Derby bash on 5th and the MCN Bike Show on 6th - at least that way I get to do both, although miss out on your gathering on 6th!!! Another time maybe, enjoy, have fun and play nicely though!! Thumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Suggestions have been made to combine this with xmas bash organised by RC in Derby what do you guys think?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"You guys" in my best Sloth voice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

count me in                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and meTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Geoff are you taking the proverbial lol   Ian count u into what lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

your welcome to stay at mine LCHeartEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not into pub crawls. This'll be a no from me.Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

and a no from me Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just cause its a pub crawl, ya dont have to drink, will just be good to get folks together                                                                                                                                                                              
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

im up for that can u save a bit of floor space for me droboss or some kind person thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I know this clashes with the xmas bash orgainised in Derby by RC so sorry about that.

Anyway idea would be either coventry or brum, meal then onto a pub or club (depends if u wanna dance the night away) then off to the bike show on the Sunday.

A couple of people are willing to have folk stay at theres if you dont fancy that i know of a couple of good reasonable B & Bs in brum.

Show of hands please before my head spins all the way round and falls off !!! lol
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

*shows hands* there,what do you think of them?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well if medical books are to go by and the fact that the hand span from thumb to finger is supposed to show size of ........................                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 668 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption