Brummie Jackie... Is she from Dudley... A straw poll :-)

83 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2009 22:11:23 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

bet it will work better than hobbits maggot                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

BRUMMIE JACKIE IS NOT FROM DUDLEY AND I SHALL GET A NOTE FROM MY MOM TO PROVE IT SO THERE !!!!!!

And i shall revoke my revenge soon Mr P ...................

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I hope it do as well cg, also bak on thread................................. Im sure BJ is from dudley

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

So am I .. She talks like she comes from DUDLEY .. She dresses like DUDLEY people .. Only one thing i can say She`s from Dudley                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs i shall sneak to your house and pour chilli through your letter box lol

Nitro i have a special punishment in mind for you !!!!!!!!!!

BORN AND BRED IN BIRMINGHAM

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

And please note HFG i did not bring my ass into this someone else did !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Nitro - Hide!!!   BJ I think you protest too much, obviously a yam-yam                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Prof i thought you would be far more gentlemanly lol                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

I'm a perfect gentleman, I mean I didn't mention the behind......                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

BJ talks too posh to be from Dudley and I should know. In fact BJ talks to posh to be from Brum.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

CG cheers in a round about sort of way lol and oi in another lol

I was born at the Sorentto Hospital in Moseley if that helps

prof's Profile
prof

Just one Sorrento ............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

D.....DOPY U.....UNEARVING D.....DIPPY L.......LOOPY E......EXTRA WIDE LOAD Y........YAM YAM YAM YAM YAM                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Clap YAY !!!     Well said Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

runs like hell now shell........mind you she wont catch me lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian keep running theres nowhere to hide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see my Mom today dn tell her you are all being mean to me and she'll stop all you rpocket money and ground you all so there, and she'll give me a note to say

I AM A BRUMMIE ....................

BIG

REAR

UNDER

MY

MAMMOTH

INNER

EQUPIMENT

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

(Starts to hatch revenge plot against all those called IAN !!!!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL .. I will lend you my straighteners if you leave me out of this Jackie heheheh   ***off to help HFG unload now & get the stuff she carried for us***                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Only u could come it with that Ian LMAO..

I say my fair lady is from

MOSELEY>>>

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

so so funny n very well thought out both Ian n Bj, sooooooooooooo glad i aint a brummie LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption