Brummie Jackie... Is she from Dudley... A straw poll :-)

83 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2009 22:11:23 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Brummie Jackie claims she's not from Dudley, and even want's a t-shirt saying so!

Discuss... :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

erm..... let me think...NO! (as in no, not bothered, not interested! lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Jackie's a brummie thru and thru. no yamyam thereThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

it must be a very quite rally!Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

we know she has a big ass cos she is always telling us so!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Maybe should could start a whole new thread on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

you could probably start 2 or 3 i should think. Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why BB,would that be cos its big?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Jeez and I thought I was bored! Pinch How strong is a straw pole? LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

i dont know, i haven't met one yet kwak                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

she should wear smaller glasses !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Nope rally is/was fantastic, just some of us tec geeks have net access with us, something that prob should not be allowed after one or two drinks lmao.                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

can honestly say that when I go to a rally, the last thing on my mind is net access!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too Cissy. Got better things to do with my weekends away. Most the time i turn my mobile off.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I dont need to take mine anywhere. i can go days without mine ringing.  i just check it once a week for messages and missed calls.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well what can I say? Some of us have to be reachable be it work, business, kids or family, sometimes you cannot just say sod it, in case an emergency happens and you have to up sticks, would be bliss to be able to say sod it and turn everything off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have to have it on when i'm on call. I just don't use it unless it rings.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I don't remember the world crumbling apart before we had mobiles. Just pandering to technology. Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

we ad such a laugh at the rally n woz great 2 be able 2 add on a thread 2 summat we were avin such a larf wiv at the time, mr P woz great that u ad access 2 the internet while we were there, just made the funny moment so much funnier,

and jackie..................ye u r from dudleyLOL

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Jackie .. from DUDLEY .. Nr Birmingham                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 915 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption