have you noticed?

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2009 09:43:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

well dont ensigns wear red ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

jock Walesien.....................Wacko bit slow,,,,,,,, Sorry!  I def. get it now                      Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

well dont ensigns wear red ???   Well yes they do now but in the original series,if you wore red you were bound to get killed!"                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

i thought i noticed a new post on BM a couple minutes ago and it was gone when i looked again...wierd , must be my imagination lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im confused now are we slagging off the welsh,scots or friggin KlingonsConfused Or are we heading down a pervvy street of tight clothing and sexy jumpsuits TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nanu what you have in your own wardrobe is your business (but u in a catsuit smacks of a kodak moment!)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i dunno! but whatever it is magnify and make it so! and re route the auxilary power!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

who's beaming down with me and hasnt been seen before?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I canny do it Captain !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yu wanna proton torpedo up yer jacksie? get going!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only if i dont have to wear red !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Pond are you sure that was venus you were looking for and not the starship? duh its only a crappy ficticiuos programme pond.   You would have thought someone would have told the poor buggar                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats like telling a kid theres no Santa!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Moon what do you mean it aint real?  i've just booked to spend the week on the Enterprise for my next years holiday, booked it through TRH Ltd lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Oh Santa! Never mind.....   (I thought for a moment that I had sacrificed all those virgins for nothing....)                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

my dyslexic mate sold his soul to santa                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

the tooth fairy is under rated ...                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

or under the pillow                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

So whats under the bed?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 776 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption