have you noticed?

48 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2009 09:43:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

when something is picked up on a starship's sensors and the captain says on main viewer,after the ensign has activated the viewer,the captain always says magnify? I would have thought the ensign would have cottoned on by now and activated the viewer on magnification to start with Confused And another thing,when the chief engineer reports a loss of power to a system,the captain always says re-route auxhilliary power.couldnt the chief engineer think of that one for themselves rather than wait for instruction from the captain?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dunno PL,maybe some people have better things to do.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

I'm afraid it's a result of being a complete slob on a saturday Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

if they always have to magnify, dont you think that they should just make it default to magnify? Geek you'd think all weapons were BVR anyway. why would they need to look at it.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have you lot ever thought of going to the pub or something similar ?  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Funny you should mention that Jock,I'm just about to go Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

not a bad idea at all , i'm gulping down a whisky to keep myself sane right now .                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Well it beats saying 'I'm bored'   Pond, have you written to 'P.O.V' (Points of View) or Esther? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why would Pond want to write to childline.Is there something we need to know ?Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

U r a Clown Pond Approve                                             have been lead to understand its the new instilation of computers installed ,,,,,,,, plus electrics do their own thing ater the time warp.....Confused   I think its all to do with Venus..Heart....Have u seen it tonight.....Its beautiful........Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Go to the pub now Ruby !  Your Welsh,i expect better of you !                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

I ONLY drink socially,,,,,, and there is no bu...r around..! Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

Call yousel a Celtic Jock..Shocked........PUB NOW!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Born and raised in Wales and now living in Gretna !!!! Jock---Walian get it ?  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

bit cloudy here tonight for looking at venus or anything else for that matter                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Never mind all that Pond. Have you seen the uniforms they make them wear now? Totally impractical! You've gotta allow half an hour just to get out of the damned things to go to the loo! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OOOOH Wannabe, remember the jump suits of the 80's ........ just hope the hygiene of the future is better than ours.  It was a job and a half in a pub loo to keep the damn things off the floor whilst taking care of business LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ain't that the truth Frag! LOL Dreadful, dreadful things... but hey, I thought I rocked *ahem* Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

i have found if the ensign is a new face they usually end up dead at some point !                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Nooo BJ!! thats the ones who wear red always end up dead!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption