Biker friendly hotels, bb's, pubs...

23 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2009 22:03:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wonder if this would be useful...I know it would be for me....Matt could we have a totally separate section for this...and then have sub-regions like North West, North East, Midlands, Wales, South East, South West, Scotland, Ireland....or is this too much to ask?

I would love to be able to recommend so many places but it would need a proper section of its own so we can look up in that particular area....

What do other BM members think of this?
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

think that is a really good idea rose, cant beat a personal recommendation and with so much choice it can be a bit hit and miss.just having a list with a geographical search and a review by another bm member would take some of the hassle out of making the choice, we must have just about covered the whole of the uk and even most of europe between us
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

good idea rose, think that would help a lot of peeps out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Just got to persuade Matt it is a good idea ladies..come on BMers anymore thumbs up for this idea..if we can post as many people who would like this feature then perhaps Matt would provide it...afterall it is a site for bikers...and I would like it to be more informative..
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Great idea Rose i'm allways looking for new places to stop at and could submit any i know. Come on Mat give us what we need pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

bump Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome

I'm off to Southern Ireland next week touring round, it would have been really handy to have a section on here to tell me where the biker friendly B&B's are. So yes PLEASE Matt can we have a section where we can post up good places to stay, wether there's secure parking etc. I'm hopeing to camp unless the weather turns nasty so maybe it could include a section on bike friendly camp sites too?? If it does I'll post any good places I find
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i suggested this not so long ago...and it got chucked out, i posted re biker friendly pubs cafes on good ride out routes , but good luck this time rosie !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh sorry Ian....I didn't see your thread....it has been one of the things I would like from this site since I joined in October 2007! Just brought the subject matter up again for discussion.....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

great minds think alike rose !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Ian great mind i think not !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Have been here beautiful views and great food, biker busy at weekends

Carbeth Inn
Blanefield
G63 9AY
Tel: 01360 770002

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For my Northern Ireland trip Im using the site below. A similar sort of thing on this site would be great.   bikerroadtrip.com...tml                                                                                                                                                                             
timhall's Profile
timhall

In: LOWER DUNSFORTH

For anyone touring Europe, why not try Motor Bike Hotels. These are a group of 17 hotels accross Europe, mainly in Germany. I have visited several of these and intend to do so again next year. They are all friendly hotels run by bikers who speak good English. Take a look at website at www.motor-bike-hotels.com
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Again Matt, there is a lot of interest in having a button for this where we can look alphabetically at any areas ...people can post their recommendations to that area...ie, if using towns is a headache, can I suggest regions like Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Southern Ireland, etc...I still think this would attract a lot more people to this site..thanks!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What is the defininition of an unfriendly biker hotel or b&b?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

They dont let you in if you arrive on a bike Nanu lol                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Cataraptor and I went to Germany to The Bikers Farm it was great a lovely location between two lakes had  plenty lovely food and it is licenced. You can look it up here  bikers-farm.de   with www in front. we stayed 5 or was it 4 nights B and B plenty of breakfast. Then they did food in the evening to buy or you could walk or ride into the village. Saturdays they have a live band although the one we seen was nearly dead i think. Also saturday and sunday is better to seee all the bikers and bikes. They come from all over europe for their rides out Lin                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Cheers for the link slidy, Rusty and myself want to do Ireland in May half term, this would have been a great link to have for that, however we favour the tent - do you have a link for biker friendly campsites there ?   Great idea, I'd like to see this up and running too, be nice in time for Spring.......*hint hint* Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just found a biker friendly site in Ireland called Sleepy Hollow in Donegal,  a small site set in natural wood surroundings - looks pretty perfect, have to see where we are going to be touring round first though                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7030 seconds. There are 1450 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption