knobbley knees comp !!!!!

40 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2007 17:21:14 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its a guess, but I wouldn't say anything I do is particularly educated. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOLLOLLOL  im sayin nowt lol
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

me neither pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

oy! no spots on my arseShocked lol the idea came to me whilst reading a book, wasnt being serious,mind you it could be funny Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

you sure it wasn't spot the arse competition... all the women take a picture of their naked back end and you have to match it to the face............... although I would hate to be the one to tell a girl that her face matches an arse  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

I SHOULD THINK SO TO LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

am sat here wondering what sort of book oggy was reading to think of a spotty arse comp !!!!!  or was it a magazine ???? heheheheheh                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Probably his diary............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOL Trust Oggy to have that sort of diary pmsl
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Errrrrrrrr  not sure I would trust oggy with a pen though  it could be constued as a sharp object.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  yeah bet u got one of them to rube pmsl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh yeah I got loads of sharp objects..............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

bet it was the secrect diary  of adrian mole age 9 3/4's  thats got spotty subgects in it                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

secret diary of Oggy Mole?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

LOL wasnt me diary.dont keep one.i darent.lol it was just a line in a novel & one of the characters mentioned that their'd have more luck catching the murderer by having a spotty arse line up than a face line up lol. just put a daft idea into my head lol mind you like the idea of matching the female members arse to their face comp. nice idea rube LOLThumbs Up       i am kidding by the way Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You don't think it's a nice idea after all?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol oggy i take it the diary would get you hung drawn an quatered !!!!!!! Evil Smile     i found one i had started last year, if i went on the info in it then 2006 was a short year it started on the first of jan and my last entry was on the third of jan !!!!!!!!! bloody waste of time buying that !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

shame u wrote in it at all storm then u could have gave it some one for xmas lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

lol rc if i had thought i could have tipexed it out an given it to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the days wouldnt have matched but you wouldnt have noticed !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol well yeah thats true u know me so well lmaoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1971 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption