lift to stormin

10 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2009 11:23:28 by babyharley | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anyone out there heading to stormin thats passing durham with a spare pilly seat, can get dropped off by car but be nice to arrive in style.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

awwwwwww...........come to the ure instead sams                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are you at maries sam, prior to going to stormin?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aaawww soz ian have already got me stormin ticket and nanu had no plans to go to maries first, i know nothing about it and dont know marie, plan at the mo is to get dropped off by good old mum but just means she will be having me 3 kids so they have to trek there and back, just so i can get there... 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats a bugger like......Good old mum though eh? I would have offered you my pillion Sam! no problem always keen to help a damsel in distress... But Im travelling down to Nottingham tonight to meet Bh and then travelling to stormin from there! Sorry...........Come on guys surely someone is travelling down from Scotland/North that can help Sam out!! 
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Sam, if your mum can drop you in Aycliffe, either nanu or my fella Dave can give you a pilly...   I'll PM you my number...   Marie x                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

hello stranger i suppose i,m  out the window now then lol hope 2 c u up there if ya get stuck will still come 4 u but yr mum wud av 2 come nd pick u up as sunday not a gud idea 2 b goin miles out my way (if ya no wat i mean) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
triker100's Profile
triker100

In: bradford

forgot 2 say txt me nd let me no as i wont b bac online b4 we set off xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanx again for pilly mick, ya is me star     Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Glad you got to Stormin eventually Sam..................Nanu and I tried to get to Flame's but directions not right and we were soaked through after riding through torrential rain and winds so just made straight for the Rally in the end as time was getting on.  It was great to meet Duns and  VFR400 there though, made us laugh saying "you look just like your profile pics, we even recognised you from the back" pmsl!!  - sorry we didnt get to meet any other BM members too but those Scots laddies fancied exploring the nearby towns and once there, partied till the early hours............never stopped laughing all weekend, hope you all had a great time too and will catch up with more of you soon no doubt!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption