well...

59 Posts | Latest reply on 14/09/2009 09:37:31 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so what's the deal with this Karma bar on the left?  Is it just dependant of how many posts youve made?  ( Might have to get spamming )                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If you click on it an explanation will come up, hope it makes sense lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluebirdgirl's Profile
bluebirdgirl

In: kings lynn

if you havn,t got sky you can have WSB streamed to your PC or laptop, live! Its not bad!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Welcome SS ..dont start spamming otherwise nice Matt might get a bit annoyed LOL....sod the kharma lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think this Karma is great lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he you would Ian, Mr 100% - but it's still a load of bull..... pmsl!!!! and love him or hate him, you just cant deny that Rossi is a GOAT - greatest of all time of course..................BJ say something inappropriate???? nooooooooooooooooooo never pmsl!!!!! LOL welcome all the new members and the newbies too lol!!!!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BH it was a struggle i can tell you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I had a dyslexic mate who went to a toga party dressed as a goat                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Hmmmmm very interesting Pond *well* what then ?                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

*well* what...what?? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

The goat in the toga *well* What then ???lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sometimes.... One really didn't ought to just click on the last page of a thread... Makes the mind boggle! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

shall we tell im? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

I'm totally confused Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

PL nowt new there is there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

A new trouble maker in the camp welcome seb or not depending how much trouble you get me in and you know what I mean LOL! And BJ Rossi is a parrot squarking away in my lounge right now . Had to name him after the greatest. xxxxxxxxx my pug is frankie after chilli ( or men in black)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Moon i would ruffle Rossi's feathers anyday :)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Awww bless!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Moon your like me you dont need anyone else to get you into trouble, we manage it really well all by our own selfs :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption