Things that make you go hmmmmmm ???

138 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2009 21:50:38 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

TC was that before or after being on the grassy knoll?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

prof - I was never near the knoll, I never have been near a knoll... I don't even know what a knoll looks like!   *that reminds me - I must dispose of that fake cop uniform*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

WB  - the 'package' is secure..... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Irish stew with soda bread and a pint of Murphys in Dublin!![sacrilage Murphy's in Dublin!!!]mmmmmmmmmmmmm! comfort food!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I suspect 'it' probably is TC... told you shibaricon wouldn't be a wasted journey Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Being a nosy blighter, Googled shibaricon. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Only one nosy blighter on the BM forums today? Hmmmmmm.... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

BM Shibaricon meet?   Gr.... just checked the dates and looks like I will be tied up that weekend. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Shibaricon ..... is that on the way to Amarillo ?                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

After being nosey as well BJ i can tell you that TC's being tied up is a good tip lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah exc sussed it, i was close its just off M6 near Dudley :)                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Lets leave TCs recreational habits out of this shall we   BJ Dudley rings a bell somehow........                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

If I remember correctly, BJ Dudley was a Norton test rider in the 40s..... famous I think for having two artificial legs but real feet.                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

pmlmao...                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I heard about him TC.  Wasn't he the one who actually bought five pairs of feet off the organ donor scheme to save him from having to untie his laces?                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

Immortalised in verse by the great man   "wee sleekit timrous cowering feeties"                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Amazing what you can find on google lol

Born in 1789. B J Dudley Surname Facts
Dudley Surname Board

turn off links','Related Resources',null,null,200,750,300);" onmouseout="TGN.Util.HoverTip.startHideHoverTipTimer();" id="kwl471A3082">DUDLEY died in 1860; he was 71.
abt 1820? B J Dudley Surname Facts
Dudley Surname Board

turn off links','Related Resources',null,null,200,750,300);" onmouseout="TGN.Util.HoverTip.startHideHoverTipTimer();" id="kwl471A3083">DUDLEY first married Catherine Belcher Surname Facts
Belcher Surname Board

turn off links','Related Resources',null,null,200,750,300);" onmouseout="TGN.Util.HoverTip.startHideHoverTipTimer();" id="kwl471A3057">BELCHER. Born in 1790. Catherine died in 1834; she was 44.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption