Ride out this weekend?

8 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2009 22:15:10 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone fancy a rideout this weekend. Meet at Loomies or that area (That is just above Portsmouth) and go for a cabby either down to the New Forest/Coast or across to Salisbury Area. Please let me know, sorry about short notice just got back from holiday and need a ride to clear the cobwebs. I will keep an eye on this forum, you can message me through it too, if I am allowed will pop my mobile on here too, need to chat that one, they are a funny lot about email addresses and stuff.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Portsdown Hill the area just above Pompey (Portsmouth)   What's  'go for a cabby'? You're not into 'taxi driver bashing' are ya? Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

LOL @ u  kwak                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

Yeah portsdown hill above portsmouth and going for a cabby, means to me to go for a ride around etc. Loomies in at West Meon on the A32/A272 crossroads, great biker cafe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am lost....good job i have the muggles this weekend !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I hadn't heard of 'Loomies' til recently, on here, is it a new biker-friendly venue? Where does the name come from?                                                                                                                                                                              
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

I dont know where the name comes from, but it used to be a little chef then closed down and bught by some biker friendly people who opened it up for bikers. A good Sunday you can get several hundred bikers there, probably up to 5 or 6 hundred.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Sounds like the cafe/bar we have up here in Leeds called 'Squires' hundreds of bikers gather there, busiest days are Wednesday evening and Sunday in the day, various events such as bike shows, auto jumbles and live music.   We need more of these scattered about all over the place.   Enjoy your ride out ACN Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3164 seconds. There are 1180 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption