Riding from the North to the Ure Rally

33 Posts | Latest reply on 03/09/2009 09:29:45 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great stuff mick!

Being diabetic mind i'm only allowed to eat 6 packets of shortbread to myself, i'm sure that's what the doc said LOL

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I just miss Scotland - can you bottle some of the fresh air and bring it down for me ?Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

If it can be got then u shall have it   Mick                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Mick   I already put in my order for square sausage, fruit pudding, tottie scones, mortons rolls, black pudding and u in a kilt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Weegies dont you just luv em xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

black pudding, yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm afraid that Kilt's and bikes dont mix BJ, too damn cold LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nothing to stop you packing it and whipping it out and on once you get there, i'll warm me hands before checking your scottish status lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is that a threat or a promise BJ, its been a while since my Scottishness was tested.Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

*Nut remembers to pack her blindfold....... just incase of things being 'whipped out'*   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*Celtic remembers to pack his blindfold....... just in case of things being 'whipped out'* Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BJ packs her gloves to make sure her hands are warmed for the whipping out ceremony and cleans her glasses just in case !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK BJ you wea your national dress (maypoledancer style) and i will wear mine, do we have a deal?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thot as a brummie my national dress was a donkey jacket and doc martins lol but if wee bells and sticks float ur boat Celtic who am i to say owt :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1251 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption