Sweet little girl!!!!

34 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2007 14:17:26 by storm | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

..............I'll save one especially for the job.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

phew for a moment there i thought you was sayin i had smelly feet rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yep cos mine smell of tordden rose petals wafting in a summer breeze we will us one of yours !!!!!   what was the programme that had a smelly sock in it ??? it used to move across the screen with green smoke omitting from it !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

If the rose petels are trodden on they could smell of anything but sweet and worse in the summer breeze storm lol.Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You know what Storm.......... I've gone right off the idea of smelling rose petals now.  Just in case they do smell like your feet.Dead LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yeah bwb especially if i got rc to tread on them with her boots !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I did say your feet.......... wouldn't have the nerve to insult RC.  (he lies) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oh dont start on me or will deffo go n get me boots on to sort u all out LOLLOLLOL LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

In: Derby

Evil Smile go girl go girl u show then who wears the boots pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Already knows who wears boots out of you lot..........  ROFLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

RC hun looks like I'll have to come to urs for a day to see all these links as they don't seem to work on my comp CryCryCryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hey rube my feet dont smell.......... errr i dont think they do anyway cant get down to have a sniff !!!!!!  so yep they might be smelly if they are the smell dont waft far cos its never got to my nose yet.... will stick themin rc's face an ask her !!!!!
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thats a good way to check the strength of a friendship as well as the strength of your feetLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
crafty gwen's Profile
crafty gwen

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5308 seconds. There are 2052 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption