Rivington Hall Barn Lancashire

41 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2009 20:37:53 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Rivington Lane Lancashire BL6 7SB   01204 697 738   website:  rivingtonhallbarn . co . uk   Jct 6 & 8 of the M61 near the A673, between Adlington, near Chorley or Horwich near Bolton   ~~~~~~~~~~~   If anyone is planning on going to Rivi' and wouldn't mind taking a pillion please let me know   Cheers Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

I'm up for that if it's a weekend that i'm free                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Woohoo..Rivi....a place near me.....is this a BM first??? I bet i'm working on the decided date though Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

No D C it's not a first for BM, there was a gathering to Rivi 2 yrs ago but the weather was foul, heavy rain so only a handful turned up, one member got lost trying to find the place (it's not well signed) and ended up doing 100 mile journey and they only live local lol   I think there may have been a gathering in the last 2 yrs, not sure, there was a gathering planned for Rivi but it got changed to Matlock.   This isn't exactly a gathering it was just me asking for a lift if anyone is going over there sometime, as I haven't been in 2 yrs.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good to me Smile .... What date ya thinking of ???
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Any date you like Blade cos if I can't get a lift I can't go anyway Unhappy     If others are interested in gathering at Rivi feel free to use this thread to organise yourselves and if I'm really lucky I may see you there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

If people dont know where rivvy barn is, come off the M61 at HORWICH and meet on the big carpark at the rebock stadium at a certain time and all ride up to the barn together...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well its a very local meet to me, so any date should be good.  Sorry can't offer lifts as my pillion seat is usually taken, or if its a weekend when Mark has his kids, unless the lift required is within 30 miles of me then its just too much to fork out for fuel.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Would be good but by the time I finish work it will be all over lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ironically I know the route from the Rebok stadium, oh well maybe I'll get there next year.                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

i would love another trip to rivvi this yr, some of us did meet there, think it was sept last yr, wills organised it and it was not long after i had got bike i was so wobbly on it! scared meself silly!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wont say whats making you wobble on ya bike julie lol...i would be up for this one, can we make sure tho its not on the same day as the matlock meet.....pretty please                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

can we make sure tho its not on the same day as the matlock meet.....pretty please   As long as ya promise not to hijack the Rivi lot lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

two seperate meets i hope kwaks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

of course Ian                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

how far apart are they? can we combine the two? why doesnt any one ever want a really long ride out, did i tell you lot i went to ireland? that was a long way, what are y tryin t say ian?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

errr...nothing julie.....honestly it must of been ya top box wobberling, hey i am up for a long ride out.....if peeps want to combine the two thats fine with me...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Julie some of us can't wait too long for the next pit stop Embarrassed lol   and some can't afford the petrol Unhappy    Matlock is in Derbyshire and Rivi' is in Lancashire                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

yes i take your point but isnt that what hedgerows are for?LOL   no answer to the petrol prob tho and think its goin up on tuesCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

kwaks a to z of wheres where.....we could incorporate toilet stops, and those who dont want to do both can just come to which ever meet they want......simple www.ian is clever.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 2160 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption