What number would you race under and why?

41 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2009 11:15:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PMSL at FR if you are 88 God knows what that makes me mate!!! LOL

UKHR you are as smooth as ever! (Quick grab the sick bucket theres a serial charmer about!!) Do you think UKHR is from the SHIRES Marie?????

Nice one Blade Pilot that did make me laugh along with the other postings in relation to it..thanks!

Mine would have to be 66 as its a classy number the year I was born and the only year England won the cup...lol
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

9 it's my lucky no. 9 was my racing no. it recurs through my life  9th of 9th is my birthday, my first home was at no.9  19th Ave.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

number "8"...as thats the ball i always sink when winning pool matches,in fact its on one of my helmets                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Ian

Didnt i pot the 8 ball last time !!!!!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Eurgh!! Geoff what an image... number 2 on your helmet. I'd have that dog seen to if I was you   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

8-1 jackie.....                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

7 of 9...she could sit on me any day! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Nobody want a 69????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

If I were to race, I'd choose 608 - My brother's old race number. As I doubt he'll ever use it again, I'd keep the tradition (He always wanted 666 but was never allowed it!)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Lol at RR and Mr Bandit...666 that would be a good one...I suppose its superstition that blows that one out of the water then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Ian   101 slaps lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

slaps rube's wrist...naughty girl!!                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

#7 has always been lucky for me ....but i'm not superstitious.. touch wood lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'd have 68 on my lid, for several  reasons,   firstly its the year I was dragged screaming into the world....   it was also the year Led Zeppelin released Led Zeppelin II, featuring 'Whole Lotta Love', still as awesome as it was then....   and finally Nasa launched Apollo 7, the first manned Apollo missionThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Latest thinking is that 616 is the number of the beast (or mark of the anti-christ). It was changed to 666 as it was a more funky number and more memorable (bloody marketing people!!)   Actually it was more to do with gematria... Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hmmm Gematria seems to say that 666 was the numeric value of Nero's name & that 616 was the numeric value of Caligula's name - so maybe both of the numbers are the number of the beast - dependant on which despotic ruler you are talking about at the time!   Anyway - I'd have 21 as my race number - after my race hero - Troy Bayliss......droools Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

As usual, the scholars are undecided... bless 'em!   Some equate the number 6 with the Hebrew W, therefore 666 = www = the internet = the downfall of man....   As with most religious scripts, they can be interpreted to fit whatever circumstance you desire!   *mops up Hfg's drool...tut!*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Over time, the number has been mis-read, mis-transcribed and/or misinterpreted. The correct number is 999.   Try ringing this number and say you want the number for the beast.   You will shortly here a voice saying "Police"!                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Some years ago I rang directory enquiries & asked for the number of the Fleece in Kirkby Lonsdale - they put me through & I asked if I could book a room for a specific night, the Police were very accomodating & said I could have one of the cells for the night, but that the breakfast wasn't up to much! Confused LOL   Anyway - TC -you still got your mop? cos I'm still drooling Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Its gotta be 1 cos I would win all the races!!! Yeah like!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1017 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption