What number would you race under and why?

41 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2009 11:15:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

What number would you have on your bike for racing and why?   Mine would be 91, day and month my son was born bound to give me good luck me thinks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

i think i would have to be 69 then if i was going round on my head u would still know its me....

BTW BJ looking good again today,,, i dont know how u do it looking so good so often...

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

48 - it was my racing number when I competed in motocross and has been a recurring number in my life.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

UKHR   I'd know it was you anyway up :)   I make the effort to try to match your stunningness xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

4 ME has to be         no. 17......                          My son has a wierd relationship with 17!   Seems to see no. all the time..Wacko                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Number one! Big smile cos it's the only time I am first lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

my number would be 21....meaning secound to no one LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

15.... my birth day and also a recurring number in my life.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

a recurring number in my life TeeCee,you still 48 then? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Stern Smile @ Ric......   grrrrrrrrrrrr!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dragon13's Profile
Dragon13

In: Billingshurst

Mine would have to be 13......always been my lucky number, somat to do wiv being born on Fri 13th maybe! Added to which, no-one else would want it!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

number 34 after my hero nothing else to say                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Might be number six...but then again, I am not a number - I am a free man!       (not really true as married - I am a prisoner)Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
nuttydriver's Profile
nuttydriver

In: Frome

Mine would have to be 42, well it is the answer to life the universe and everything                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Not sure what number I'd race under (probably a very long number!).   However (and not sure where I've heard this), I've always liked the thought of having a number 2 on the back of your helmet.  That way the guy following you knows what position he is in.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

"...having a number 2 on the back of your helmet" Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Well, better than having a number 2 IN your helmet!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I thought that as soon as I saw it TeeCee!! PMSL @ Geoff!!   Think I'd have to number 8 to match my figure, sideways profile!! Boobs.... Belly.... Bum!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

I thought I heard your name mentioned Flamered, it was the last time I went to the bingo LOL   My number would be 101, my old racing number from years ago (cars, not bikes)                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Just the one fat lady though BlueBoy!! LOL   More of me to cuddle now though.... (I 'll keep telling myself that!!)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 954 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption