Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think?

183 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2009 15:30:56 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

will see you all there folks, be nice to meet some of you again and those I havent met at all yet!  Ride safe see you at the fishpond!                                                                                                                                                                                 
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

can you get there now BH ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

he he you're as confused as me now Ian pmsl!!!  Not on the bike if it's a Saturday as I'm babysitting but may just drive down in car to meet you all with baby to initiatiate her into the world of biking and the biking community (best to start em off young so as it's not too big a shock later on lol!!) Just have to see how the little one is but Sunday was my free biking day this week so my Hog Chapter will have the pleasure of my company in the Lincs Wolds instead lol!!!  Next time on bike hopefully tho!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wait till the wee one gets a look at me BH the poor wee thing will need to get therapy for yearsLOL Unless I can turn on the charm pmsl?????                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

pmsl @ Nanu!...........dont worry hun, she's alot like her nan, she doesnt scare easily and is a tough little thing........besides, my therapy ended years ago lol!    as for charm..........................Ill have to watch you, you may decide to trade me in for a younger model and wait 20 years until she's older pmsl!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thats great news sandy,looking forward to you meeting LC too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I am planning to leave my house at 9.30am to have a pootle up to Squires...arriving approx 10.30amish staying for an hour and then riding back to Matlock Bath..does anyone want to join me? Or meet me at Squires...or meet at Squires and ride to meet at Matlock Bath???

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

BC, we'll meet you at Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

does it only take a hour bc to get to squires in yorkshire from yours ????? nice one, we may come to you first, got to check with the boss first                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

More like an hour and a half actually Rose.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

really looking forward to meeting sandy and dragon at last!! and cant wait to see old friends and new!                                                                                                                                                                               
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

will prob see you there too rose!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

I'd agree with Geoff about the time. At least an hour and a half, and that's using the motorways.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I could do it in my Polo in hour and quarter!!! or less lol                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

I have done Pontefract to Derby in less than an hour, but I most certainly wasn't travelling legally!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

That was cruising between 70 and 80 all the way Geoff..hows you anyhow..just seen the silence in chat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

see you all on saturday take care n ride safe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i will meet you there rose, as i wont be doing silly speeds with a new pilly on baord.....plus i dont do silly speeds anyway....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Having travelled alongside Ian i can vouch for this, he was slow enough for me to throw sweets at lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption