Informal meet at Matlock soon-what do people think?

183 Posts | Latest reply on 13/09/2009 15:30:56 by feistygirl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi everyone, i was thinking it would be good to get as many folk as we can to meet up at matlock soon for fish and chip meet up !!!!.....i thought after the friendlies rally is done, will give people who are not going to the rally the chance to come along and meet other members, no date set yet.......but what do you all think... ???? 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What about Rivington Ian? We haven't had a B M gathering there for about 2 yrs, if my memory serves me right, yet we have loads of gatherings at Matlock Bath. It would help those who live a bit further up the map to get to meet some of us.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont mind kwak, i dont know where it is, but just trying to sort something....somewhere where everyone knows and thats biker friendly                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

rivingtonhallbarn . co . uk   It's in Bolton, Lancashire BL6 7SB   See what others prefer then if it's Rivi then perhaps you could start another thread?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have the usuall issues ... work weekends Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

well Matlocks always good for me, know it well and love it there!  Not sure about Rivi - never been and a bit further so would mean a bit more planning for me but see what everyone else fancies..........be good to all get together again soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Couldn't make it as far north as Lancs...best will in the world and all that...where is 'Matlocks'??                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

derbyshire i think                                                                                                                                                                              
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

blimey... bit far with the sproglets for a day trip Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Ian its a gud idea for as many peeps 2 meet up but we always seem 2 be goin north so why not consider makin the meet in the midlands then its central 4 every1 from north and south, this is just a suggestion btw                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

i have been going to rivington barn for 40+ yrs and although i have seen a lot of changes there is still hundreds of bikes go every sunday hail snow or blow,,, its a good place to meet                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We have had meets at Rivington before, and Squires.   The problem with Matlock is that they have now restricted the time you can park there.   I dont know of any Sunday meets in the Midlands, so where would you suggest drobs?                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

If I thought people could make the trip, I would suggest MY place! Good local pub could be pursuaded to lay on some entertainment and sleeping bags and air beds could fill my wee house.... but as I am "down South" (Just off J5 of the M3... near Basingstoke) its probably a daft idea... I am good at them! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think its a great idea, location could be the opposite to last time, to be fair to everyone? Alternate areas for meets...........?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

gud idea 4 alternate the the places 4 the meets, thats y i suggested doin the midlands, will ask around about places 2 meet, wot day u finkin of meetin??                                                                                                                                                                              
mykul55's Profile
mykul55

In: Sileby, loughbor

If your looking for somewhere in the Midlands, how about Stratford upon Avon. It's a really busy bike meet place, plus it has its own motorcyle bike park. Lovely place and central.                                                                                                                                                                              
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

one place ive never been and should have. im up for stratford                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

best day 4 stratford and bikes is sunday, u would av2 state an exact meetin place or we would neva find each other if its a nice day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if people want to start a new thread re meeting in other places please do, the thread states MATLOCK, so the general idea is to see who is up for a meet in matlock !!! not being arsey, just trying to sort a meet out there                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

we dont fink yr bein arsy in the slightest Ian, but u asked peeps 4 their opionion so thats all we have dun, and we r just throwin around various suggestions                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 929 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption