New Bike!

58 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2009 23:53:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got a new baby on my drive a GSX750F....marroon...mint ...got to think of a name!!! Will have to get someone to take a photo of me and my new baby.....so I can update my profile piccie...   Any suggestions about my Suzi new name....keep it clean!!!!   Thanks Ian for all your help.....again! He rode her back for me....cant wait to take her out .....WOW sexy machine!!!!   YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww Rose, u take care out there on ya new machine xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Maroon in Spanish means wild and untamed if that helps lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I sometimes make names from the licence plate, maybe you could make something? I called my Honda Taffy cos I bought it in Wales. My Kawasaki is P J cos it has P and J in the licence plate.                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Nice on Rose!! I'm sure you can handle a large one.... Bike of course!! Wink   Well done mate, hope you enjoy her!! I think you'll have to call her "Ruby" as she's burgundy colour!!   Marie xx                                                                                                                                                                               
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Whey hey... congrats on your new toy Rosie.. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Congratulations Rose, got a piccie sorted yet?   Well done Ian for seeing the lady right again.                                                                                                                                                                              
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

GSX 750 F Isn't that the one with the air/oil cooled engine like the older Bandits? It sounds like a good choice for a first big bike.

Since this model is known as the teapot from its unusual styling why not call yours Earl Grey?                                                                                                                                                                               
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Hey Rose very good choice!!!! I had the retro version and it was great and loved it.   No Cat this one is liquid cooled!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Terry the Teapot?                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Hey Cat "Sorry" This isnt liquid cooled, weird i was always led to believe only retro was air/oil.   Anyway who cares its a great bike and will do all you need it too!!!   Enjoy, 2wheely Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i rode it back from my mate who sold it, i rides really well, even with a fat lad on........roachy...happy to help anyone !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

So pleased for you Rose. hope you have lots of happy safe riding on it.   Instead of Mini V what about Maxi ?                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

RAVISHING ROSE ON ROCKET RUBY!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just spoke to rose flame, she told me you said that lol..........she said she cant wait to get back on line to banter with you.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Congrats Rose, i rode one to Assen and back, was a nice bike and easy to ride, enjoy it  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah chick, enjoy the new bike,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

QUOTE brummie jackie; Maroon in Spanish means wild and untamed if that helps lol

yeah but you cant name a bike Northfield

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one Rose have fun & ride safe Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Can NEVER remember liecy plates so I make up sentances.... GOT 2 bb so BIKER BABE/bitch/babe   got an X too.........so X rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My bike is maroon too...and love the roar of exhaust,,,,,,,,,,,So Roaring Ruby!!   How about                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1064 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption