Active or Reactive? A Q. for the singles on here

185 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2009 21:29:02 by Frank W | Go to original / last post
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I thought it was something that the knights in Monty Python and the Holy Grail said.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

That's a Ni. Or an Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pitang-zoom-oink. Or similar words to that effect *ahem*

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Amazed at the amount of trivia our Wannabe knows Wink LOL    Ian N.A.D is what was on my records when I was pregnant No Abnormalities Detected, no alas it didn't mean me lol but the baby (24 yrs old now)                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I want a shrubbery!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Your father was a hamster and your mother smells like elder berries

(in my best monty python voice)

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I shall fart in your general direction you english kanigits!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time...

(If they're still on there - check out the youtube dubs of Dr Who set to the French knight soundtrack... Actually... Don't... It's probably just uber-giggleworthy to the sleep-deprived & slightly sad *ahem*... Talking of which - back to work!)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm gets wasted, god gets quite irate"..think that was the meaning of life though .......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What was the question again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

What was the question again?

I think it was "Have you seen the old girl, who walks the streets of London?"

Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Suddenly getting unsettled, thought I had a grip on reality, but now I see a biker quoting the words to the old folksy anthem Streets of London!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Nope sorry Frank..all is lost now he he!                                                                                                                                                                              
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hey tell me about it Rose, my grip on reality has been slippin for some time....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Does anybody else feel like they have stepped on board Red Dwarf lol                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

normal people worry me Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

No need to worry about reality Frank - I'm not a biker, I'm a Wannabe Wink and reality is merely illusion.

*wanders off singing Shalamar*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was that not by "imagination" ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*sniggers*

Thought someone would admit to knowing more about 80s disco music than they ought to if I put that Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oops.............thats me he he                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ian Hook Line and Sinker i would say LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7178 seconds. There are 593 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption