Active or Reactive? A Q. for the singles on here

185 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2009 21:29:02 by Frank W | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've got it playing now on You Tube.... and I find myself transported back to the school disco! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh..........stop......or i will end up doing that...could it be that....or just a illusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

attempting to get back on topic but singing away to self at the same time   "how can you tell me your lo-o-nly, and for you the sun don't shine"............                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thats just you reacting to the post Hull :)   (phew managed to keep it sort of to thread)                                                                                                                                                                             
Frank W's Profile
Frank W

In: Sheffield
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

No need to worry about reality Frank - I'm not a biker, I'm a Wannabe Wink and reality is merely illusion. *wanders off singing Shalamar*

Phew Wannabe, for a second there I was getting worried.

But reality and illusion would look the same!! Especially after a couple of beers... 

But hang on ,now Hull750rider is singing Ralph McTell - I know he's a biker! there goes my grip on my version of reality again..'let me take you by the hand.....'

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption