Things I have Learned

27 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2009 09:15:35 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so when we going ??? spare seat on the blackbird !!!! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Hey wheres my pilly on that bird of yours Ian lol...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

would just love a bird !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Great place cornwall,magical and mythical.tiny fishing villages like mousehole and mevagissey perched on the granite but beware the gulls,they will pinch your pasty lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

have to agree about lands end though,I tend to avoid it like the plague since some tw@ turned it into a sort of mini blackpool! I remeber the place when all that was there was the first and last house,a road sign thing where you could have your photo taken with the distance to your home town and not much else,so much better.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i really need to get to scotland...never been on my bike...its a must.....and soon                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

havnt been to cornwall for years,and i love it there too,also northumbria is mystical with all its castles,and i have a good friend who lives on the isle of bute,would be great to visit her again,last time i saw her was at her first wedding shes since got divorced,had 2 kids and got married again!!! its definately time for a visit!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 985 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption