All the best Bluesbiker

39 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2009 09:06:58 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

spoke to bluesbiker today and although he sounded sleepy he was able to tell me the op seems to have gone well, the surgeon said it was a bit harder to do than the first one because of scar tissue from a previous bike accident repair job. He said he wasn't in as much pain as he was when he had his first one done but judging by how sleepy he sounded this time makes me wonder if they are giving him a higher dose of painkillers.   I will go and see him tomorrow and let you all know how he is doing when I get home.   I am also taking my laptop in so maybe he will put a post on here himself.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Blues how long before i can squash u again ????????????                                                                                                                                                                              
rocket rider's Profile
rocket rider

In: warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

all the best blues i hope you're up on your feet in no time and back in the saddle                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hope the op went well blues....are you a HIPpy now.......lol...ouch sorry for the bad pun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for the update dips,please give blues a(very gentle)hug from us.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

and one from me Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

and one from me  Hug   Wishing you a fast recovery Blues xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

good evening all. as you can see i made it through my surgury( I can hear the groans allready). Shocked A bit battered and a lot bruised. Ouch Although im using sticks at the mo and  i cant ride on a bike untill at least mid october. I will however be popping on here a bit more as i have nowt else to do being as i was made redundant last friday. Thank you all for the kind words....Blues.   P. S. I'm gonna post a piccie of my leg in my profile tonight but make sure you aren't eating your tea if you go look.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

Are we all invited to this hip hop then  LOL you  sound like  a singer bluesbiker good luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lol @ Kaw   Get well soon Hug to Blues from the Nutty one x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

blues if you wanted a ride out in my van to bassetts pole or something, just pm me buddy, and speedy recovery buddy                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Hug Big hugs to ya blues... hope to see you back on the road soon
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Glad ya survived it B B but I'll give the gory photo a miss ta                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Glad to see you have come through this one much better than before...get well very soon....take care Blues...Rose and girls x                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Blues you know where I am if you want anything, glad to know your home, its always great to be home now your recovery can really begin.   Look forward to seeing you out and about on your bike again soon.   Take care   Dips                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hey Blues PM your addy and i will come annoy you , but i will bring biccies lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Dead just looked at your piccy Blue - Ouch!!!!! Hope you're recovery is going well -  I know it's still early doors. Have a very gentle Hug & some more virtual grapes Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Speedy recovery bluesbiker! (or blackandbluesbiker according to that latest photo!)   Do you remember when a hip joint was somewhere you went rather than something you needed?   (I know it was only resurfacing but I don't have any jokes about that...)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

...wondering if the surgeons names was McAlpine?...or Tarmac?....     I'll get me coat...........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption