What is the solution?

51 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2009 15:56:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Make native amphibians sacred creatures like cows in India.  That would be a good start I think. We can all sort the world if we try!  We could start by convicting Hitler of his war crimes, pulling down the Berlin wall, releasing all the prisoners from Australia and invent something to help move stuff around, something that rolls would be ideal.   I blame the Fraggles.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Would love to continue in this debate but off to Carlisle Castle for the weekend if it is still raging on Monday I will return ride safe to you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

That's your solution for everything, geoff - blame the Fraggles!! Angry   I am beginning to suspect you are part Doozer.... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
crowcat's Profile
crowcat

In: chesterfield

its the people that are flawed impove the people or get rid of them all yours the cyberfolk                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

ttaskmaster had the answer last year, do you all remember? he had it sorted, maybe Kwak who has a way with the bm archives can find his thread..... she should be henceforth known as the mistress of the archives, that lass can find owt!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML except a partner lol   (Bloomin keyboard went crackers on me there, would a mod please delete the surplus posts?)                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

thats multi taskin for ya!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

Riccdude x 2 strikes again!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats only 1 "c" Julie. Thank you.                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

soz matey, will get it right next time!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No worries Julie. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

try perportional representation, it seemed to work in the war years, then no one party has the say. we might not get alot done but what does go through will be idears from all walks and not just the party in power.   I remember once a party promising a referendom on this in their party political broadcast, thats right they won and did jack shit lol.   same o same o                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

TC for president!!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You mean he isn,t??                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

oh! forgot!                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

madmax interceptor thing breakdown in society TC as anarchy now rules heading to scotland to liberate said inteceptor while yelling remember the night rider                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

I thought mudguts had the right idea!   During the war it was a national coalition not a proportional representative government.   Kwak can find anything? Has she tried looking for WB's driving licence?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL no it's not here Pond.   I can't find taskmaster's post either Julie, perhaps a bit more info, can ya remember the title at all?                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

cant remember at all think its ttask master with 2 ts                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Two teas? The greedy lad, I'll have to take one off him lol   yea I think it is two Ts, but didn't make any difference cos he must have posted within someone else's thread, cos I couldn't find anything with his name on that fitted the bill, which would be a devil to find.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption