Honda Blackbird for sale

30 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2009 15:22:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have decided to sell my honda blackbird, 51 plate, in black, its the fuel injected model, excellent condition, totally standard apart from a hugger fitted, pm me to arrange viewing, i want around 3750.00 for her, local dealers have offered 3500.00, they are selling for around 4000.00, its got 24,000 on the clock which is low for the year. Reason for selling...missing my gsx1400                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

What!! I thought you loved the Bird Ian.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ahhhh ian...that dint last long!  Must admit I like the GSX's better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i do rach, but i just love the gsx1400 a little bit more, i keep changing bikes...think i need to go see the bike doctor or something , i have found a gsx at a dealers in camden, so i am hoping if i dont sell her, i can do a straight swap                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Ever tried a 1400 Kawa Ian? By way of a change?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i aint hulls...which one zzr ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

All the power of the Suz with the reliablity of the Honda lol (well almost)                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Well you gotta be happy with the bike under you. Sometimes you need a change to make you realise you had what you wanted all along.                                                                                                                                                                              
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

Well either are beasts just ones a bit more touring slanted.   Heard good reports about both! But if you are missing the 1400 Suzi I suppose it'll be that you'll settle for!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i do love the bird kaz......but the gsx just suits me more, i love em, plus it will slow me down too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well there is one at a dealers in camden its about the right price imo to do a straight sway, od at least me to throw a 100 quid at the bloke , so i maybe taking a ride daaaaan saaaaf.....later once the kids have gone back to there mums.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

No wonder you were recommending a Blackbird when I was seeking advice about Triumph Daytonas to replace my Falco. You wanted to flog yours to me! Anyway, I'm happy with my new (to me) ZX-9R.

My piece of gratuitous advice to you is to consider a 1250 Bandit with the half fairing as your new bike. It's got all the grunt of a GSX 1400 with a more modern engine and it's got decent monoshock rear suspension instead of the primitive twin shocks of the GSX. My 1200 is comfortable over long distances to which I can testify as I've done over 71,000 miles on it since I've had it. Hence the 1250 should be as comfortable with a bit more refinement. There should also be plenty about at a price you can afford since they were never very expensive in the first place.    
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Well Ian ......you finally gonna do it then lol and not for my Harley in the end lol.   Well if ya commin daaaaaan saaaaaf pop in if you like.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hopefully leaving for camden around 9.30 j, thanks for the offer, but had to organise a sitter for the muggles, so will need to get back asap                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

he he as bad as my son, Ian lol!!! He kept changing bikes until in the end he coverted his gsxr to a fully fledged track bike and is spending his time doing track days all over the place!!  Mum goes to watch/support too of course..........just to remind him he's not Valentino lmao!!! You just got to embarrass em havent you LOL Good luck with the new bike - ride safe as always x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not been to see it yet, may set off at 6am to get there when it opens, mileage on the bike putting me off abit though, its got to be in mint condition.well as close as poss                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Yay Ian, get back on a GSX1400, you know you REally Really Really want to!!!!LOLClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Oh yeah, then get your arse down ere and come play, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i do buddy, leaving around 6.30 am, hopefully coming back on the new bike                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thinkin of selling mine too, cos its a ball ache to convert it to a Netherlands plate, change the clock to Km etc.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 1488 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption