headlight fault on virago - problem solved in ten secs

30 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2009 18:39:24 by drobess | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tracey ( drobess ), had a problem with the headlight on her bike on the evening of ryans ride, so i offered to take a look this afternoon, so....the door knocks.....and there is our drobs...." i dont know what it can be...i have checked the bulb and everything" she said.........i got her to put the keys in and turn the ignition on...and sure enough ...no headlight. I then mentioned it may be a good idea....to take the light switch from the first click to headlight positon...which amazingly in floods of laughter...switched the headlight on !!!!! so come on peeps give drobs some stick about this one !!!!!!!!!
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hmmm, dont think yu should have made that public!! your voice may go a coupla notes higher later!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ooooo you are SOOOOoo a dead man Ian!! Ouch   **Grabs popcorn (again) & curls up on sofa - anyone wanna join me & watch the fun?? Big smile **                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Shes the Light of my life leave her alone. ROFL own back tme for the stick about getting lost on Sunday hehe xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Drob sounds like Ian sussed out your plan to get some male company. you norty girl you.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

blimey ian,10secs to switch a light on? thank god the bulb didnt need changing,you`d still be at it now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that involved opening the front door, walking to the bike...and drobs inserting her key...then turning the key....lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

omg omg theres another bm member called drobess who also rides a virago like me.......how dare she take my name n identityShockedShocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

spitting image of you too !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

I didnt know i ad an identical twin, i will av 2 have words wiv my mother about thisLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

make sure you SWITCH THE LIGHTS ON...so she knows its you                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

its day time, who needs lights on                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not you clearly lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

So do you like hospital food then Ian... cos u are either very brave or very ......... (BMers.. please fill in the last word) (please note I am keeping my gob firmly shut) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey...put ya baseball bat down...i was the saviour...even gave the customer a cup of tea                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

and offered me cake                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

I do not have a baseball bat Ian... it is a nasty rumour that has been banded about.... I am a nice person... just a likkle feisty...   Wot cake woz it drob... bet it was choccy.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

battenburg lol                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

dunno feisty i didnt av any lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

**Grabs popcorn (again) & curls up on sofa - anyone wanna join me & watch the fun?? Big smile **   Is it toffee HG? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption