weekend

24 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2009 19:22:51 by prof | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Departed Langley at around 6am heading for Holywell North Wales to visit a certain Fallen Angel (who incidentally doesnt seem to post much on here)and after a few fag breaks and a petrol stop (annoyed at £1.08 a litre Angry) on the way arrived around 12.15.After a cuppa and umm things Embarrassed back on Buttercup heading for Betws-Y-Coed for a spot of lunch and a wander.Then off again on a circuitous route back to Holywell via Bala,Ffestinniog and various other unpronounceable places on roads that can only be described as a biker's paradise.Long sweeping curves,smooth surfaces that your tyres adhere to with no problem whatsoever and a passenger that seemed to become part of the bike and who you wouldn't know was there.Several fag breaks to take in the scenery and the odd spot of tonsil tennis lol back at Holywell at 7pm,Tired but happy.Enormous breakfast sunday morning cooked by said Fallen Angel before departing Holywell at around 2pm and after several fag breaks and a petol stop (even more annoyed at £1.10 a litre Angry)arrived back at Langley around 7pm. Two days and 615 miles,great company and perfect biking weather with Buttercup behaving superbly.What a weekend!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Glad u had a great time pondlife.Thumbs Up   But 'Buttercup'....?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Sounds like you had a great riding weekend Pond , mine was good too , had a nice rideout on saturday also decent roads not too busy great weather , sunday... my old buddy rocking up for a visit from scar'bro totally unplanned lots of cold beers ending with a bbq late afternoon before they headed home . Terry's not into bikes though , a bit scared of them too and no way's that he'll take a pilly on one says i'm too old and should hang up my boots already ha ha...a pity that cos ended up stuck at home the whole day lol
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Your absence was noted at The Museum Of Power. Sorry we didnt get to meet you but so pleased you had a good time.
The MOP was really good but sounds like your weekend was more interesting and scenic.
Cataraptor and I had a great weekend at his hideaway and meeting up with Sumodwarf. Twas lovely meeting you and seeing your aerobatics mounting a bike 3 times your size LOl. Look forward to meeting more BM folks at the Rose and Crown Portway next weekend for Ryans Ride.

All the best
Lin x
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

PMSL at Tonsil tennis!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Our road signs may be difficult to the untrained eye, but our red roads are good.Glad to hear about ur perfect weekend  in WALES.                                    Thumbs Up Try further south one day-petrol much cheaper!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Sorry Moonstone,I got my dates mixed up Embarrassed didnt relise until I got home sunday night! Rube,the petrol was on the motorway services.Stafford on the way up and Hilton Park on the way down Angry 2WF,like that one did you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

what does pmsl mean anyone?  Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

p1$$ed myself laughing                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

U TAKING THE PISS out of ME????                             STILLConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

PMSL "piss my self laughing" ROFL "roilling on the floor laughing" (often typed ROLF but means same) WMSL "wet my self laughing" LMFAO "laugh my fookin arse off" FOCLMAO "fell off my chair laughing my arse off"   loads more been used in MSN chat and chat rooms/forums all over the world lol   MYOB "mind you own buisness/beeswax" and so on                                                                                                                                                                               
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

NOOOOO!!! you asked what it meant,I told you Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

OOOOOOOOOOOWWW  Iget it now!!!! sorry Pond, LMFAO!!!!!   Well  thank you H7R  Im now up to speed.U R a Star   Stillpeeing myself laughing!!!!! Pond    LOL Forgive me?  .... a bit of a blond bicker bitch/babe/bum x LOL still                                                                                                                                                                             
fallen angel's Profile
fallen angel

Great company, perfect weekend what more could anyone want Smile looking forward to next one. pissing down today lol but at least it was dry the weekend with pond Smile lets hope next weekends ride out is as nice hey
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

Sounds like you had a great weekend PL.... me too, except no 'tonsil tennis' for me (what a great expression lol).. I rode miles round and about in Bristol, following someone who rides like they stole it most of the time! A mate rang me and said "where are you?"...erm... ummm.... no idea!   Saw two great bands, Crossfire and No More Heroes... drank just a likkle bit and thoroughly enjoyed myself!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Hey Pond, Yep like that, not heard it before.   A great way to start the day, laughing away!   Hey look! i could be a poet???LOL   Cheers 2WheelyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

A brilliant weekend, including some great networking and sparkly goodies purchasing and a real treat Saturday, seeing Gary Moore perform at "Vibes from the Vines" Big smile

And the POSHEST port-a-loos I've ever encountered at a music festival, complete with proper flushing loos, hot & cold properly running water, tasteful spotlighting, art on the flipping walls AND moisturiser dispensers! Shocked Big smile

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

erm, WB - they weren't portaloos, that was Gary Moore's private trailer..... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Ooops... I noticed the letters PRIV... I figured it was "PRIVIES"... must learn to speed-read when I'm going in search of the facilities Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hey. . .way to go pond and fallen. . that sun has a lot to answer for!! Good on you for helping to fill the world with smiley peopleWink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 999 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption