camping weekend 25th sept

65 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2009 23:10:27 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeah trace all going well I will be there ....and dont need draggin either lol or bump over the head lmao wi see who else i can get to ride up with us                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

wooooooo nice 1 jay, i wont be on me bike tho cos im avin me hand operated on a few days b4 this wkend. my daughter is gonna bring me ova wiv all me stuff tho but will need help from every1 to get me stuff set up cos i will only have one hand 2 use n it will be my left hand.............n ye u guessed it im right handed. Im gonna put me bike stuff in cos im hopin if any1 takes their bike wiv them they might be kind enough 2 give me a pilly if they go out on the bikes cos i will be all sad otherwise                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

jabecs,I'll be travelling up from slough on the saturday morning with the bint on pilly...want to meet up somewhere along the way?                                                                                                                                                                              
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

the bint?  spoken like a true gent pond                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Hey you lot, don't be thinking you're all going on rides out n leaving me to do all the cookin!!! AngryLOL

Pond it'll be interesting to see what you call the 'bint' to her face lol

drobess's Profile
drobess

Rk I wont be goin far as i wont be able 2 drive or ride me bike unless sum1 gives me a pilly, so it looks like it will be u doin the cookin n me supervising LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey pond that would be good maybe meet up at toddington serv or if your going up M40 can meet either 15a services or on A5 somewhere will work something out lol.   No worries Trace will sort ur stuff out when we're there and if rob isnt with me u can bunk in with me Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

Ta J, I will av me own tent n stuff there, just be a bit un able 2 do much stuff wiv me right hand (Looks like i will av2 use me left hand 2 hold me drink wiv lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Oh God 'not the cooking with a back seat driver scenario' drobs, I'll pay anyone to pilly you LOL ,

You just reminded me why it's so good to be single again lol

There'll be plenty of us there to give you a hand with your stuff but i'm not holding your drink for you, bet you planned this op that week for a bit of pampering Shocked

drobess's Profile
drobess

I will just watch ya cook n not say owt..........honest lol, I hate cookin n any man who wants 2 do the cookin is fine by me, I wont say a word lol. LOL I will manage 2 hold  me drink and get it 2 me mouth wivout assistance im sureBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well if you're struggling let me know n i'll bring a funnel n some tubing LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Rusty,I thought you were babysitting while we all went to the pub! As for the bint,I normally find "oy wench" suffices *and I can run faster than she can LOL*                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*and I can run faster than she can LOL*

Where do you buy your trainers pond? lol

I don't mind babysitting till 9, it was very kind of you to book a room so all the kids are nice n comfortable, what a gesture! Clap

drobess's Profile
drobess

I shall be bringin lots of straws so i wont av2 pik me drink up off th the table, i best bring a bib as well cos eatin left handed will be fun lol, n no i wont need u 2 feed meLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I'll do you a sausage on a stick drobs, save you the trouble Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Have you all been making your bookings with the campsite for this event as they fill up fast. Also for those that don't do the camping thing don't be put off by the title of the thread this campsite also do B & B so no excuses.   Can't wait to have a cook free week end thats really kind of you RK,hope you cater people that count points,  I don't even mind taking a turn in looking after the children if I means I won't have to do any cooking or washing up.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Err CG there was no mention of washing up! I'm a bloke and can't multi-task Confused

I don't mind cooking and i've got two spare tents, a 4 man and a 2 man, spare air beds, sleeping bags etc etc if you fancy it but haven't got any camping gear. PM me n i'll sort you out Thumbs Up

drobess's Profile
drobess

rk i fort u woz gonna be chef cook n bottle washer all wkend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RK

if ur cooking and wearing a pinny i mite have to turn up just to point and laugh Tongue

excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Now this i want to see ! everybody out with a full stomach partaking in elbow exersize and Rusty babysitting . .thats a man of note lol ...how do you spell f.....g excesize ???                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1033 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption