camping weekend 25th sept

65 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2009 23:10:27 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to let peeps know, all arrangements have been made for the camping weekend on the 25th sept at upton barn near nuneaton. there are a few names down to go so far it would be great if any1 else were to join us. WE are just gonna av a chilled out wkend n those who want 2 can go out on their bikes, twycross zoo is a few miles up the road for those who want2 take the kids out somewhere. There is a pub onsite and a swimming pool, also a small fishin lake. Also Rustyknight is cookin all the sausages all wkend, the wkend is on events under kids and camping                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Put me down for this one, its a great friendly site I have used a few times. RK can you please cook me some low fat sausages beign as I helped you out on this one. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Howay girls, sausages all weekend what's that all about LOL

CG is there such a thing as low fat sausages?? Aren't they all lumps of fat with traces of meat but very nice lol Wink

drobess's Profile
drobess

come on all you peeps get booked in for this and have a nice wkend, wiv us and wiv rk doin the sausage cookin the food is sortedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Rustyknight is cookin all the sausages all wkend   Hope you folks like 'em well-done! NukeWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .

If I am free I might try and join you... lol                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

ye go 4 it puds will be great 2 see u                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Puds,

Get yourself there it'll be a great weekend and XK you've sussed it! Yes I'll be cooking the same sausages all weekend LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Is this the same event as 'kids n camping'? Confused    That's on the 26th - 27th September, there's nothing on the event calendar for the 25th   >>>>confused couch>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                                  
drobess's Profile
drobess

ye same wkend same place kwak i just started a new thread about it 2 remind peeps about it, so u can come off the confused couch now                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

kwak u rite about the date being 26th n 27th is there a way 2 change the date on the thread i must of bin avin a senior moment wen i put that date up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I dunno Drobess, not sure, maybe mods can alter it, if not then Matt maybe. Use the contact section on the home page to ask.   Probably best to stick a BUMP, or a refresh, on the original thread rather than starting another one, cos it can lead to confusion (usually does when I'm around lol)       Ok folks so it's   Kids 'n' Camping  on 26th - 27th September   Put your name down here:   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=539                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Some of us are getting there on Friday the 25th kwak, kids schools dependant etc                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Erm..it don't say that on the event calendar, ask Mat (the event calendar admin, not Matt the webmaster) to alter it for you. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Didn't know there were 2 matts!

Mat the event calendar man, could you edit the event to take in the Friday please! Thumbs Up

Is he listenin kwak? lol

drobess's Profile
drobess

so i wernt wrong wiv me dates then lol, god im confused now                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Rusty, I meant via the home page, ya wally! Wink   click on 'contact' and use the drop-down menu and choose the appropriate heading then type your message, giving Mat the date and title of the event, cos he aint mastered mind reading yet Wink    (Drobess, there's plenty of room on the confused couch, I'll save ya a place) lol >>>>                                                                                                                                                                                 
drobess's Profile
drobess

best make mine a big space kwakLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Too complicated kwak, can you sort it please Thumbs UpWink

No room on the couch, sorry girls Confused

drobess's Profile
drobess

oi rusty u can sit on the floor, me n kwak have got the setteeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1563 seconds. There are 1007 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption