camping weekend 25th sept

65 Posts | Latest reply on 19/08/2009 23:10:27 by pondlife | Go to original / last post
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think I may go to this one. might even be able to drag Jan up too.                                                                                                                                                                             
lezg's Profile
lezg

In: Kings Lynn

I'm not confused yet but I've booked the 25th n 26th. If I think a little bit it might get confusing so save a space on the couch for me!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Get yourselves there Pagan, would be great to see you both mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

the more the merrier!! *makes mental note to unplug rusty's coolbox mwahahaha*                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

It's ok pond i've got a 100kva genny as back up! Wink

*mental note to get those plug caps sorted* LOL

pondlife's Profile
pondlife

who's genny?ya bird? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Yes she's frosty enough to cool any beer lol                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

Lmao!! I used to live with one like that,i could keep me food fresh on her back!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well at least she was good for summat then lol

kwak has advised me to mention if anyone has any questions about the camping weekend to PM me, at least I think thats what she meant Embarrassed

*posted this 10 mins ago but it vapourised*

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

? Confused                                                                                                                                                                                  
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

I take it thats not what you meant then kwak Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Yes I said to put a note in here while ya wait for mat750 to edit the event page.   What confused me was the embarrassed icon.                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Didn't really understand what you meant so had a guess......embarrassed, who me? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well I was going to say add it to your profile as well but as you're confused a lot tonite I thought better of it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Yes too much info tonight kwak, anyone got any questions, ask kwak lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ooo ya lickle sod! Shocked      LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

hey pagan it will be great if u can make it up for this one and u jay, also great if any1 else wants 2 join us, the more the merrier   RK looks like u gonna need 2 get more sausges and a bigger bbq !!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

I got a question for ya kwak,whats the average airspeed of the common european swallow?? LOL   *with thanks to Monty Python and the Holy Grail*                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I got a question for ya kwak,whats the average airspeed of the common european swallow?? LOL   Me not being a King I can't answer that question accurately but as a commoner I'll guess it's  'not advisable to fly with mouth full, best to swallow first'?     Actually this site may help with the answer   http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/   Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Event page has been updated, thanks mat750.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=539                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption