Happy Songs

36 Posts | Latest reply on 10/08/2009 19:13:53 by UKHarleyRider | Go to original / last post
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We've had 'name that tune' and 'name the song that is your theme tune' but what about your Happy Song, The song that when you hear it on the radio, TV, lift, wherever, no matter what bad mood you're in, no matter how pissed off you are just makes you smile, laugh and drives those demons away.

I'll start the ball rolling.

Mine is 'The Boys Are Back In Town'

How can you not giggle at the line - Down at Dino's Bar And Grill
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

You'll have to sing it Vinnie, reading it's just not doing it for me!

Travis-'Sing' or Simply Red-'Something got me started' always brings a smile to my face Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nellie the Elephant always makes me smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

anything by the tiger lillies,seem to recall one about starting fires                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

mob scene by maralyn manson                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cue Steff                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

I''ve also got a soft spot for Wham's 'The Edge Of Heaven' but ssshhh!, keep that one to youself otherwise I can see my Hardcore (tm) biker image disapearing stright out of the window.                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Sweet child o'mine!!!!! Absolutely bloomin love it! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Dunno what you mean XK? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Malton firebrigade still hosing down the ashes!                                                                                                                                                                             
minger's Profile
minger

In: southampton

any of the slow side of atlantic crossing ,by r stewart,fond memorys of my first g friend,havent seen her for 30 years ,and she still makes me smile when i think of her!bet we'd both run a mile if we saw each other now.lol                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

When I had my Duke (Monster) the song ......"whats that coming over the hill? is it a monster, is it a monster?" was in the charts...............always made me smile and still does even though I sold the bike!!!!  My first "big" bike, very special!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'm with D C for G n R's Sweet Child o' Mine, excellent track.   Most rock n roll or rockabilly gets me smiling Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the waves always gets me dancingCool                                                                                                                                                                                  
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Hmmm,another hard one! Shine by Aswad is a good un. Whole Lotta Rosie by ACDC although it does tend to make me ride a bit faster than i should! The best sound of all though is the click as I turn the radio off when Guns N Roses comes on.   *lets the cat in amongst the pigeons*                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sweet home Alabama, the origional version lol                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

" the summertime , when the feeling is high you can stretch right up and touch the sky "...cant remember the singer,feel good catchy tune for me                                                                                                                                                                              
minger's Profile
minger

In: southampton

think thats in the summertime excalibur,by mungo jerry  think thats how its spelt                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

JJ Cale, after midnight don't worry be happy by bobby sombody and i would go along with SV with sweet home alabamer                                                                                                                                                                              
excalibur's Profile
excalibur

In: york

Thanx Minger spot on and Peterv i think that was Bobby Farren nice feel good lyrics                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8164 seconds. There are 655 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption