Where am I now?

95 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2009 10:37:49 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok I've had to delete FIVE new topics today now where people have decided to "Announce" to everyone on BM that they're offline for a few days.   We can't have the forums filling up with all these unnecessary new topics.   SO... if you're going away, coming back, off on holiday or whatever: Please use this new topic ONLY to minimise the forums appearing "Spammed".   Anyone who is interested in "who's where" can keep an eye on this topic, rather than those who aren't interested having to trawl through the zillion forum topics.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Aint that what FB is for? I dont recall there being a status update option on here? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Couldn't ya add an 'out to lunch' 'on holiday' 'buggered off with nextdoor neighbour' menu to our profiles??  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ah good point! I'll work on it                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Ta Matt Thumbs Up  (maybe I should swear more often) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry matt, if you have started this cause of drivel !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

I think the status idea is a good one..but surely BMers can check who is on line...for those of us who are full members..shame you cant see everyone..so if you can check someones status it would help THANKS MATT                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Online doesnt always mean online, i know several people who just never log out lol

I always use the if i PM them and they dont reply they are either away or ignoring me lol

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Who would ignore you BJ lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Anyone who can get away with it lol

But i am ninja like and sometimes they dont see me coming :)

Matt's Profile
Matt

BC, what do you mean by "for those of us who are full members"?  Everyone can see who is online and you can also view profiles to see when someone was last online. Jackie, the Active Users page (Who's online) shows who has opened a webpage on BM in the past 20 minutes whilst logged in.  If they check a page, close their browser and don't come back then they will drop off the Online list after 20 minutes.  If they click Sign Off then they will drop off immediately.                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

see jacks i told ya i wasnt ignorin ya                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Matt - thank you i had no idea that was the case (be gentle i am new lol)   GUCCI you would if you could lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

i'm really run off my feet at the moment folks, so if there's something you need to bring my attention to please do so via the contact page.  Simply posting a forum message wont get my attention, I don't have the time to keep up with the forums for a while
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

im on the sofa.   will be in the kitchen at 7.30.   just so you all knowClown                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

lol @ julie Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
cissystar650's Profile
cissystar650

In: Hook

lol... am also on me sofa and planning to stay here until Monday!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

i am on my sofa too,drinking a hot choc,cuddling a sleeping sam and listening to james and his mates putting tents up in the garden! x                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Well i'm on the computer reading all this drivel !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

dont know what I'm doing but im working very hard at it   *ignores BJ*   **could mention something about cissy's sofa but resists**   ***could mention something else about women and kitchens but resists even more***                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1094 seconds. There are 972 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption