Biker Jailed After Bootlace Chase

27 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2009 23:02:45 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A motorcyclist has been sentenced to 10 months in jail after admitting dangerous driving by riding his bike when it was held together with bootlaces. The court was told Michael Robillard, 23, of Lymington Road, Torquay, reached speeds of up to 150mph on a Suzuki 600 before he was arrested by police following a chase on September 8 last year. His bike, which had a loose seat, low engine oil, and a fender hanging off, was being held together with DIY repairs and bootlaces. As he sped down the A380 Exeter to Newton Abbot dual carriageway concerned road workers waved to slow Robillard down, but he only came to a stop after police intervention. At Exeter Crown Court he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving, not having a licence or insurance and failure to stop for police. He was jailed and banned from driving for two years. Copyright © Press Association 2009                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

and they call me the king of drivel......are you printing the whole of the mcn tee cee ???? lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Just trying to get some BIKER related stuff back on here, Ian...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know buddy...just joking.....keeping it light hearted                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You were mocking my effort, Sir...   As if I would 'read' Motorcycle news...huh! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i mock everyone....as they mock me !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Where did he get the bootlaces TC (Top Cat?) Mine are always breaking. Office Dibble.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I believe the Harley bootlaces work quite well, Ric.. but they are £120 a pair.   I once used MY bootlaces as a hand-controlled accelerator cable on my 2CV - got me the 40 miles home!!   (wasn't Top Cat called Boss Cat over here and Top Cat in the US? (or the other way round))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lmao @ ric........top cat,,,,takes me back....with his coin on a string                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

(wasn't Top Cat called Boss Cat over here and Top Cat in the US? (or the other way round) Dunno mate,too long ago to remember.   Can't have Harley laces,i got a Kwak. Thats why my mudguard isn't called a fender or the petrol tank a gas tank.                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

In: hastings

RD he was from devon mate the bumpkins have special alien tech bootlaces they hold tractors together with them so a bike would be easyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Who was from Devon,Top Cat?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Omg... would have loved to have seen the cartoon if he was....                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

RD dont start me on f****ng fenders and gas tanks my harley has a mudguard and a petrol tank and the next HOG member who tells me they have a custom bike because they have bolted on a load of squawking chicken chrome bits might have need of a authorised harley davidson proctologist to remove them. stomps off rantingEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*quietly unscrews aftermarket accessories* Confused   Not that I call my bike a custom... I call it a LOT of things, but not a custom.....   >pondering what the hourly rate of an HD approved proctologist would actually be!!<                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agree with you there PD. Know that some off them can be a tad defensive of the American Marque. (Engine parts made in Taiwan,electrics made in Japan,put together in Milwaukee).                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

top cat set in devon now we are talking set in an alley near the ambrosia factory of course i think this needs to be madeBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LOL   It's playing out in my head right now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

We got TC,need Officer Dibble (Matt) and the others. Choo Choo,Benny the Ball,Brains,Fancy and Spook. Isn't wikipedia wonderful?                                                                                                                                                                             
punkdude's Profile
punkdude

TC dont know the hourly rate but the patient would need a HD gown HD pyjamas & dressing gown for the recovery and they probably couldn't do the op if it was rainingBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 453 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption