Brummie meet up

117 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2009 12:56:31 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Go GUCCI lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just reminding peeps its tonite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep, i will be there hopefully on my bike with my daughter....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It was gud to meet u all and thanks for the rock Duns even if i dont get a go on ur JCB :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Got to agree nice to meet up tonight and duns yeah thanks for the rock. If I lose more weight tomorrow I will be chomping on it on my way back from ww.   BJ, easyrider, duns, Kat, kat's daughter, Ian, Ian's daughter, bikerchick and last but by no means  least Drob.  It was great to meet you all, sorry we all missed you bluesbiker                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

woz nice 2 see all the peeps that cg has listed above there 2nite, u were all gud company, duns fanx 4 the rock, yr a star. Also i woz in hevean lookin at all the fab bikes that were there 2nite                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks all.............lets do it again soon !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

cant agree wiv u more ian, lets all make the most of the gud weather,hopefully next time more bm'ers can make it                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

was great to meet u all ill be there again if weathers nice                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

we must defo sort somethng / somewhere                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

GUCCI can i borrow ur JCB to get there next time?   And i'm taking my helmet mind u owe me a pilly !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Sorry i didn't get there, got close thow DHL Leicester, Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

2w...you should of said,only 8 miles from me !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I went with my daughter and we enjoyed it although the bike envy was almost unbearable!!! oh well, one day!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

It was great to see everyone! I am often down there on a Tuesday evening so those with my mobile no...text me and we can meet up...was good evening...                                                                                                                                                                              
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

Hey Ian, you wouldnt have wanted to come down there at 00:30 this morning would you, LOL   Could have done with some decent coffee thou.............   Maybe i will get to brum some othertime soon!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lets get another date sorted sooner arther than later folks                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 1666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption