Name that tune ........

556 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2011 08:24:37 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wherever You Will Go ............The Calling...............another brill track Johnny, but i've no idea about your earlier post for the Jocks  lolConfused                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I really want you really do,
Really need you, baby, God knows I do
'Cause I'm not real enough without you;
Oh, what can I do?

You make me real, you make me feel like lovers feel
You make me throw away mistaken misery
Make me free, love. Make me free

trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

You Make Me Real................The Doors........absolutely f......g brill Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

TR552 a man with taste Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Trik its Caledonia, by some local yokel lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound
I know they're watching, they're watching
All the commotion, the kiddie like play
Has people talking, talking                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

hmm Kings of leon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

One of the threads Matt missed in his cull lol   Soz, I don't know the lyrics, probably never heard of the band/singer either Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Sex On Fire                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

late at night the big old house gets lonely.......Unhappy I guess every form of refuge has its price....                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Hank Williams Jr.
Early In The Morning And Late At Night

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

late at night the big old house gets lonely.......UnhappyI guess every form of refuge has its price....

Eagles - Lying Eyes

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

One for the "older " folk....

Spring is the dancer,
The lover of men,
She will sing for you over n over again.

Befriend her, defender and fight to the end,
If the rhyme is your reason                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Gryphon- Spring song

never heard of it!LOL

oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

From the album
Gryphon treason.
Always thought the album art would make
A great tattoo!!!! ( if a little green)                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

I was standin on the corner when this guy came up to me and said Hey man, you wanna job with real good pay ? I said Sure I do, but before I move a muscle I wanna know Exactly what you gotta say ....                                                                                                                                                                                     

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 713 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption