Name that tune ........

556 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2011 08:24:37 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol, ahhhh or bob as his friends called him Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Standing hereI'm cold inside with fearAnd I can't feel my soulTake me inI'm yours againFor awhile - just like the last time........   No Nut not the Stone Roses.....................bumpty bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

gosh I know it, I know it                           correction - I don't Geek                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The Fear . . . ummmmmm was that something like Trust Company?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Well you made me weep and you made me moanWhen you caused me to leave, child, my happy home.But someday, baby, you ain't gonna worry my life anymore.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Spot on SlidyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bluesbiker its by 'Clutch' or 'Hutch' but not sure what its called                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok here we go from my youth   So the night is coming down, drowning us in blue And it all points towards the things we know we shouldn't do And as I look at you and I fall under your spell Well I know I should be thinking of her lying there herself                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

google not workin well tonight then? lol It's Clutch - electric worry.   A bostin track! Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

In: Reading

Hey Johnny thats  Be my Downfall...............Del Amitri................Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Spot on 552 seen em live many moons ago brilliant..                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

Hey, girl, stop what you're doin'! Hey, girl, you'll drive me to ruin. I don't know what it is that I like about you, but I like it a lot. Won't let me hold you, Let me feel your lovin' charms.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok heres an old one for the Jocks..   I don't know, if you can seeThe changes that have come over meIn these last few days, I've been afraidThat I might drift awaySo I've been telling old stories, singing songsThat make me think about where I came fromAnd that's the reason why I seemSo far away today                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah Bluesbiker its no fun if you need to use google.......search the grey matter they are all in there some where ........                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I don't use google.  i only answer the ones i know. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

answer to 552's, one of my faves....   Led Zep, Communication breakdown                                                                                                                                                                             
trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

Well done nut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!spot on............one of my faves tooClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Try this one-

My mind is searching for reasons why,
A time to live..or die...
If we had now what we had then....

trikerider552's Profile
trikerider552

lost horizons might return again................. michael schenker group                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So lately, I've been wonderin Who will be there to take my place When I'm gone, you'll need love To light the shadows on your face                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption