Name that tune ........

556 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2011 08:24:37 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mariah Carey. (hangs head in shame)Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Drinking in the morning sunBlinking in the morning sunShaking off the heavy oneHeavy like a loaded gun                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

What made me behave that way?Using words I never sayI can only think it must be loveOh, anyway, it’s looking like a beautiful day.     Elbow ... one day like this :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall?
It’s the time that every Santa has a ball
Does he ride a red nosed reindeer?
Does he turn up on his sleigh?
Do the fairies keep him sober for a day?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

No brainer. slade. Geek   When the snowman brings the snowWell he just might like to knowHe's put a great big smile, on somebody's faceIf you jump into your bedQuickly cover up your headDon't you lock the doorsYou know that sweet Santa Claus in on the way                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wizzard - Merry Christmas Everybody.   My ex was terrified of Roy Wood well into adult hood after seeing him with all the face paint in the vid as a small child lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My Favourite Xmas song ever!!!!!! I've seen me play it in June LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Come they told me, pa rum pum pum pum 
A new born King to see, pa rum pum pum pum 
Our finest gifts we bring, pa rum pum pum pum 
To lay before the King, pa rum pum pum pum, 
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum,

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry cudnt resist its been bashin about my head all day lol   BOY: On a hot summer night would you offer yourthroat to the wulf with the red roses?GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth?B: YesG: Will he offer me his teeth?B: YesG: Will he offer ne his jaws?B: YesG: Will he offer me his hunger?B: YesG: And will he starve without me?B: YesG: Then does he love me?B: YesG: On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?B: I bet you to say that to all the boys.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Meatloaf - you took the words right out of my mouth   Thank's BJ, got one of my all time faves going around my head now, and I love it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I know its driving my boss mad today cos i cant stop singing it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thumbs Up hey, you will know it's worked if he's wearing ear defenders in morning, or off sick  with a migraine DeadLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol, BJ maybe its not the song thats driving your boss mad ........"LLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" PMSL   Soryy couldn't resist ............ lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok lets see who can get this.... with out google!!!!!!!   Standing hereI'm cold inside with fearAnd I can't feel my soulTake me inI'm yours againFor awhile - just like the last time........                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Stone roses  - Standing here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Well I don't know where they come from But they sure do come I hope they comin' for me And I don't know how they do it But they sure do it good I hope they doin' it for free                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

re Standing hereI'm cold inside with fearAnd I can't feel my soulTake me inI'm yours againFor awhile - just like the last time........   No Nut not the Stone Roses                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

hmmm...............                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nut yours is 'Cat Scratch Fever' Bob Nugent                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Ted Nugent Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption