Name that tune ........

556 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2011 08:24:37 by chris.sheridan | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Song title and artist please lol   Just a' urchin livin' under the streetI'm a hard case that's tough to beatI'm your charity caseSo buy me somethin' to eatI'll pay you at another timeTake it to the end of the lineRagz to richez or so they sayYa gotta keep pushin' for the fortune and fameIt's all a gambleWhen it's just a gameYa treat it like a capital crimeEvrybody's doin' their time                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

paradise city gnr

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

no idea BJ                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

nope..nor me.. lol                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

next please

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

do we get a clue

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

1 mark for Duns - was Guns and Roses - Paradise City                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

nice one duns..... next                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NEXT

You know I work all day to get you money to buy you things
And it's worth it just to hear you say you're going to give me everything
So why on earth should I moan, cos when I get you alone
You know I feel OK

When I'm home everything seems to be right
When I'm home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeah

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

Hard days night ..... beatles                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Go u UK HR 1 mark for you now - come on girls                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

come on guys dont let the girls win this one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

wooohoooo .. c'mon Jackie.. some * ahem* girly songs   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

now be fair Karey its songs in general lol,, u girlies will do anything to win lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NEXT

Clean shirt, new shoes
and I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

sharp dressed man ZZ Top                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

UK HR 2 for you

Girlie one ................. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

NEXT

I Feel So Unsure
As i take your hand
And lead you to the dance floor
As the music dies
Something in your eyes
Calls to mind a silver screen
And all its sad goodbyes

UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

there u r Karey a girlie song what is it hahahaha                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

there all too easy !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6089 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption